Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> My Appointment has Been Rescheduled!
Kirstenmumof3
  Posted: Oct 7 2008, 04:40 AM
Quote Post

Calm and Tranquil!

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 189

dry.gif I'm starting to get really ticked off! First my physio was cancelled, rescheduled for October 22, then it was cancelled and rescheduled again for November 11! I have been waiting since about the third week of August to see a pysio therapist.

mad.gif Well I got a letter in the mail yesterday, stating that my appointment with my gynaecologist was cancelled and rescheduled for December . I dropped off the referal to see my gynaecologist in early July, the appointment wasn't made until the middle of August when I finally called because I hadn't received anything in the mail. I was supposed to see him on October 29. And now I have to wait until December!

mad.gif I am furious! What happened to the days where you could call and see your doctor right away?

--------------------

user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN
Nina J
Posted: Oct 7 2008, 04:47 AM
Quote Post

Praying For Spencer

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,398

Aww thats sucks, I'm sorry sad.gif

It seems like dentists, physio's, etc. are so busy. I know where I live, you can try to make a doctors appointment and have a week and a half wait. Luckily, my clinic is quite good. If I need an appointment, I ring first thing in the morning. That way, if they don't have one, I am first on the list to be called if someone cancels. They are good about ringing back too, 90% of the time if they don't have an appointment when I ring, I get a call during the day to say someone has cancelled if I still need an appointment.

--------------------
Nina, Mama to Emily Kate, Odessa Jean & Aysun Aleisha.
PMEmail Poster
luvbug00
Posted: Oct 7 2008, 06:12 AM
Quote Post

awhat!

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,984

hug.gif hug.gif

--------------------
user posted image
Mya 7-1-00
PMEmail PosterYahoo

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0144 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]