Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> he does have a ...
mummy2girls
Posted: Mar 5 2007, 11:05 AM
Quote Post

Thinking of you Spencer!

Group: Members
Member No.: 156

nice bone in that huge body of his...LOL...I knew there was a reason I fell for him many years back...LOL

Aron came to see jenna the other day to talk to me about her surgery and stuff as well. Anyways... I said that Marcus wants to come when Jenna gets her adenoids taken out and i know your going to go too so for me and jenna lets be civil. He looks at me and says... Shelly Im glad marcus wants to go, It shows me that he truely cares about our daughter and you! And from what you tell me he sounds like an awesome guy and im happy for you. ohmy.gif I thought I was dreaming and had to double take...LOL. I asked him if his GF is coming. and he said he doesnt know. can u imagine the 4 of us.. maby we all can go clubbing afterwards...LOL... i told aron that he and his GF needs to be civil for Jennas sake because she doesnt need to be around adults acting like 2 year olds...

the thing that makes me leary and afraid is that only 2 people is allowed to accompany jenna when she goes into the procedure( like walk her there) and only 2 after she gets out. So obviously one will be me and aron( im guessing) the other. so marcus will be in the waiting room with arons GF... ohmy.gif I warned Marcus that may happen and to just be aware and if she says anything just excuse yourself and go for a walk. I asked him if he was ok with him being with his GF if it should happen. and he said..Shelly if thats what i have to do to be there for you and jenna then thats what ill do. Marcus is such a great guy! He will extend his arm out for anyone even if he hates them for my sake! What a guy!!!

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMSN
Kaitlin'smom
Posted: Mar 5 2007, 11:32 AM
Quote Post

Graceland

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 32

hummmm interesting of Aron, but glad he was being nice. Let just hope that Aron shows up and not the pain we are used to

--------------------
Di ~ mommy to Kaitlin wife to David
PMEmail Poster
lisar
Posted: Mar 5 2007, 11:34 AM
Quote Post

Yes it is I....

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,760

Glad he is willing to be cival. And Marcus is such a sweet guy.
PMEmail Poster

A&A'smommy
Posted: Mar 5 2007, 01:14 PM
Quote Post

Praying For Spencer

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 243

awwwww what a WONDERFUL thing everyone is being SOO great.. it goes to show you what an effect that a child can make!!!

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0161 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]