Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Christine is On Her Way
lovemy2
Posted: Jul 14 2007, 11:41 AM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Group: Validating
Member No.: 8,607

Having a bad weekend -see this is my problem - Fri, Sat and Sun - but I have to say one good thing - I am not eating BAD - I am just not eating enough like I should......when I do it - it is all the right things.....

Kelly - how often do you go "off plan" and I don't necessarily mean go eat a greasy cheeseburger, fries and wash it down with a milkshake but just not really follow the "rules" so to speak and can you give me an idea of what your day is like eating wise - I did read back through your posts but wondered if you could give me more details...like what you usually eat from breakfast and when, snacks and when, lunch and when, etc....

And what plan are you on? I am on Red cause I am not doing the LA Lites - so I have to eat more calories to make up for the Lites - I am losing but so afraid that the way I blow it in terms of really not eating all I should on the weekends is going to really hinder this process........

Anyway - just wanted to voice my frustrations - I think I also read Kelly in your posts that you struggle too when you aren't at work - what tricks did you or do you use to help with that lack of schedule???

Thanks girls - still plugging along - I am down 9 lbs from when I first started the WW which was June 1st....5 of those lbs have come off just from LA - which I started only a week ago today so I guess I am not doing too bad but I feel very disorganized about this "lifestyle"!!!

--------------------
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
PMEmail Poster
MyBrownEyedBoy
Posted: Jul 14 2007, 01:08 PM
Quote Post

Just funny!

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,273

I went off plan last night. Did NOT feel like cooking for one person (my boys are still not home). So, I ate an Arby's sandwich and 2 cheesesticks. Washed down with sugar free lemonade. But I did have 5 or 6 bites of a peanut butter blizzard I've had in my freezer for 4 days.
I typically do it about once or twice a week, for one meal, not a whole day. My plan is new to me too, I am on #2, which is very similar to the old blue plan I was on. Here's what and when I've had today.

6am - coffee, it's a necessity when you work this early. Fat-free creamer.
8am - 8oz yogurt (dairy), 1 nectarine (fruit), 1 bagel (2 starches), low fat cream cheese (fat), coffee, again.
12noon - 3oz cooked roast beef (1 protein), salad (veggie), light dressing (condiment), 1 hard boiled egg (1/2 protein)
3pm - LA lite, 6 baby carrots (veggie)

Which leaves me with
1 fruit
1 veggie
1 protein
1 starch
1 dairy
1 fat

Plenty for the rest of the evening. It still seems like too much food. We'll see if I'm still losing on Monday. If not, I will demand to go back to a plan more closely related to the Gold one I was using.

I try to always keep cut up/sliced veggies in baggies in the fridge. It helps to have something easy to grab when I'm home. I also try to cook an extra portion of chicken or whatever the night before so I can reheat that instead of munching on Logan's chicken nuggets. Logan helps with the schedule, I have to feed him, KWIM? But his eating habits leave a LOT to be desired.

Don't feel discouraged. They say habits take 3 weeks to make or break. So, you aren't doing so bad. The lifestyle change is tough. But it does get easier. I still have some problems though. Keep your chin up. You'll be looking hot in no time.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahoo
lovemy2
Posted: Jul 16 2007, 09:37 AM
Quote Post

Gold Member

WI this am and it sucked - gained .6 - I knew I didn't eat enough over the weekend and we went out to dinner at Outback and I didn't exactly follow my plan blush.gif so that coupled with not eating enough obviously had an impact - they did give me better ideas on how to structure my weekend eating so I get all my food in - when I am at work I eat all day long weekends not so much - I skip meals, etc. so I am going to try to just do the three meals a day and get all my food in at those three meals - I should be literally stuffed after each meal but...if it works great...

Plus I am in the middle of AF so that could be where the .6 is coming from too - we'll see I will WI again on Friday................

I keep rolling along tank.gif

This post has been edited by lovemy2 on Jul 16 2007, 09:38 AM

--------------------

PMEmail Poster

lovemy2
Posted: Jul 20 2007, 10:41 AM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Oh yeah baby I am such a LOSER 4.4 lbs GONE

I am officially under 200 lbs - first time in more than a year!

redbounce.gif redbounce.gif redbounce.gif redbounce.gif redbounce.gif redbounce.gif redbounce.gif banana.gif banana.gif banana.gif banana.gif banana.gif banana.gif banana.gif banana.gif

I keep rolling along tank.gif

Thanks Kelly for the inspiration to do this hug.gif

--------------------

PMEmail Poster

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2]  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0176 ]   [ 13 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]