Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Today was hard for me.
~Roo'sMama~
Posted: May 12 2006, 10:05 PM
Quote Post

My two cuties :)

Group: Members
Member No.: 788

Andrew turned 11 months today (well yesterday since technically it's the 13th here now) and I was thinking about how in another month he'll be one and soon he won't be a baby anymore, and it just made me so sad. I guess it just made me think about the fact that I won't have another baby come November. sad.gif And I hope this doesn't sound bad, but one of the things that has helped fill the hole in my heart a little bit has been how babyish Andrew still was when I miscarried - I guess it was just good to have a baby to hold. But in the last couple weeks he's almost turned into a little boy and hardly seems like a baby anymore. He still is a great comfort to me of course and it still helps to hold him and cuddle him ~ I'm in no way saying that he's not, it just makes it a little more obvious to me I guess. I can't really explain how I'm feeling so this probably makes no sense at all. sleep.gif I'm also a bit sad that my baby boy is almost one and not a baby anymore, so I've just had a really weepy day today.

--------------------
Sara ~ Wife to Scott, Mommy to Andrew 6-12-05, Alison 2-20-07, and our angel in heaven 4-20-06

user posted imageLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
PM
BAC'sMom
Posted: May 12 2006, 11:36 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

hug.gif I understand and it's ok! We All have those kind of days. sleep.gif
Halo42101
Posted: May 13 2006, 12:21 AM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Member No.: 3,035

Awww, hugs & love to you, Sara. I hope you enjoy Mother's Day with your little boy today. God bless & be with you. hug.gif
PMEmail Poster

mckayleesmom
Posted: May 13 2006, 05:38 AM
Quote Post

The hair I wish I had...lol

Member No.: 157

Don't feel bad Sara....I felt the same way when Russ turned 1, but you know what? As he has gotten older...I love seeing what he does everyday and he is still very baby like to me.

Leithan and I were just talking about this last night. Russell still doesn't talk and I admitted that I kind of like that he doesn't talk....it keeps him a baby longer.

--------------------
Brianne
Wife to Leithan and mommy to Mckaylee (4) and Russell (3)

Click here to help us grown our village http://schwartzville.myminicity.com/
PMEmail Poster
A&A'smommy
Posted: May 13 2006, 06:27 AM
Quote Post

Praying For Spencer

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 243

hug.gif hug.gif awww honey I know what your saying!!! I'm sorry your having a sad day, I hope it gets better for you sweetie!! hug.gif hug.gif

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN
kayla's mama
Posted: May 13 2006, 06:43 AM
Quote Post

Go Cardinals!!!!

Member No.: 2,015

hug.gif hug.gif I completely understand what you are feeling hug.gif hug.gif Hope your day gets better and you have a good Mother's Day tomorrow hug.gif hug.gif

--------------------
Brandi~~wife to Jason and Mom to Kayla

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
mummy2girls
Posted: May 13 2006, 09:14 AM
Quote Post

Thinking of you Spencer!

Member No.: 156

(((HUGS))) Sara! I am so sorry you have to go through this.

I think its harder when you got hrough a miscarriage and have a baby at home( or another child) because your reminded of the loss. I know he made you feel bettr after your loss by holding hima nd such but its probably also hard.

Just take it one day at a time and it will get better. As time goes on you will get through it:) and easier!

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMSN
luvmykids
Posted: May 13 2006, 09:48 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 3,038

hug.gif hug.gif
PMEmail Poster
ashtonsmama
Posted: May 13 2006, 11:58 AM
Quote Post

Unregistered

I'm so sorry Sara. I can't imagine how you're feeling, but it makes perfect sense to me, all that you said. Praying for you hun...

hug.gif hug.gif hug.gif hug.gif hug.gif hug.gif hug.gif hug.gif hug.gif hug.gif hug.gif hug.gif hug.gif
It won't be like this forever.

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0084 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]