Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Question to those who lost a child:(, and anyone else that has an idea..
mummy2girls
Posted: May 6 2006, 07:54 PM
Quote Post

Thinking of you Spencer!

Group: Members
Member No.: 156

I don't know why i should be asking this because its been 7 years almost since losing Jordan. And with my recent loss ( i think im in denial still).

Jordan is going to be 7 June 27th and i want to celebrate the day for sure. Everyone thinks i should not because it just drudges up hurt feelings. Like opening upa wound all over again:( I have done everything from buying a cupcake and blow out the candle, to releasing balloons with a letter attached and going to his grave and leaving a small gift. I want to do something this year when i am in my new place. Ill be moving into a house( im in an apartment right now) so ill have a back yard. Im thinking of planting something and then having a marker to say something like in memory of Jordan. And planting something beside Jordan in honor of my other son i lost... What plant or bush lasts and is easy to take care of and wont die easily( as i dont have a good green thumb...LOL)

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMSN
mckayleesmom
Posted: May 7 2006, 06:07 AM
Quote Post

The hair I wish I had...lol

Member No.: 157

At www.Redenvelope.com they have these stepping stones you can decorate with your kids names and handprints.....you can do something like that.

--------------------
Brianne
Wife to Leithan and mommy to Mckaylee (4) and Russell (3)

Click here to help us grown our village http://schwartzville.myminicity.com/
PMEmail Poster
MyBrownEyedBoy
Posted: May 7 2006, 06:26 AM
Quote Post

Just funny!

Member No.: 2,273

Asters are beautiful. They thrive in the hot dry summers here in Idaho and are perrenial so they come back year after year. They flower in the fall and are simply beautiful. Mine is 3 years old now and grows every year to about knee/mid-thigh height. All you have to do is after they die after a frost is cut them back to about 3 inches off the ground. Then next spring, they come back to life. I love them.

Here's a website with a picture. There are 3 different bushes there, mine is the pink/purple one.
http://www.gurneys.com/product.asp?pn=10884

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahoo

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0213 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]