Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> When can you take an accurate PG test?, Negative PG test on 29th day of my cycle
trying09
Posted: Sep 7 2007, 02:31 PM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 14,923

I've been trying to get pregnant again since my miscarriage in May this year and have been unsuccessful. I've been keeping track of my cycle for the past 1.5 years and my period always comes 3 days earlier to the prior period, however last month it came 5 days earlier. This month I'm still waiting and I thought it'd be here by now. Today is my 29th day from the 1st day of my last period. I took a store bought PG test this morning...negative. I took another test this afternoon with a PG test that is supposed to be more HCG sensitive...negative. Is it possible that it's still too early for me to test positive? My plan is to wait unitl Sept. 10 for my period to come...that would put me beyond a 30-day cycle, but I'm just real anxious to know already. I have no symptoms of pregnancy except that I feel bloated and I broke out slightly but that can be due to PMS.
PMEmail Poster
bunkie
Posted: Sep 7 2007, 03:28 PM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,385

Its more important to know when you ovulated then when your period is due, especially if you are irregular. Have you tried charting? www.ovusoft.com

I'd wait til CD 32 and test again.

--------------------
Wendy:
Hardcore Steelers Fan
Army Wife to Matt & Mom to Army Brats
Emily (2)
Natalie (1)

And 3 angels never forgotten
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
user posted image
PMEmail Poster

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0145 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]