Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Pages: (5) « First ... 3 4 [5]  ( Go to first unread post )
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Dana's TTC thread, in order to save space
Danalana
Posted: Jun 4 2007, 11:06 AM
Quote Post

If mothering was easy, FATHERS would do it.

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,444

From what I can tell...and with Ferility Friend's help...it appears that I ovulated about 3 days ago. I wish there was something I could do to not even think about it. I would love to be one of those people who just happen to notice that they're 2 weeks late for their period, and BOOM...PREGNANT. Why can't I do that?
As I said (or at least I think I did), I'm taking baby aspirin. If there has been a problem with the uterine lining, it helps to make it healthy. It does something else too, but I forget what. I have read about several women who have had the same things happen to them, and they took one baby aspirin each day until they conceived....and it worked. I'm praying for that. Also praying to be okay if it doesn't happen this time. It's terrible to get your period when you want it so bad, but I'm trying to prepare myself.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOLYahoo
PrairieMom
Posted: Jun 4 2007, 11:45 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Member No.: 2,561

ooh, don't hate me for this...

have you thought about just taking a break for a few months? your body has been through a lot of stress the past few months and maybe it would be good to let it recuperate a little? You have also been through a ton of emotional stress, and that isn't good for your body either.

Maybe you could find a good OB that will work with you to figure out that is going on, and watch you closely? I think you have enough history with problems to warrant that. hug.gif hug.gif hug.gif hug.gif hug.gif
I know, not what you want to hear, but I just wanted to throw it out there...
PM
Danalana
Posted: Jun 4 2007, 03:59 PM
Quote Post

Thanks, Tara smile.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Mommy2Isabella
Posted: Jun 4 2007, 04:03 PM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Member No.: 3,075

Although I want you to be happy and get your baby. I also agree a little with Tara.

Though your happiness is very important, so is your health, and with your ED I think you need to conquer a lot of those feelings first, because that was one of the hard parts with me when I got PG with Isabella, I had a VERY hard time with gaining so much weight and getting big. So I think you should talk with someone about these things as well, to make your pregnancy very enjoyable smile.gif

--------------------
Jessica
Wife to Salvador 12.23.05
Mommy to
Isabella 8.8.06 & Isaia 1.2.08 & Ian 8.28.09
PMEmail Poster
HuskerMom
Posted: Jun 4 2007, 05:30 PM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Member No.: 7,388

QUOTE (Danalana @ Jun 4 2007, 01:06 PM)
It's terrible to get your period when you want it so bad

That is so true. I get upset every month when mine starts. I pray that everything will work out for you. hug.gif

--------------------
Joni

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
Danalana
Posted: Jun 4 2007, 06:25 PM
Quote Post

Thank you smile.gif
And thanks to everyone for your input...I appreciate and know that you offer it out of genuine concern.

--------------------
user posted image
MyBabeMaddie
Posted: Jun 4 2007, 06:36 PM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Member No.: 3,193

How are you going to update us on whether or not AF comes if you are gone for a week!?

--------------------
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
PMEmail PosterAOL
Danalana
Posted: Jun 4 2007, 07:37 PM
Quote Post

emlaugh.gif I don't think it will be time for her yet. I think i will make it back in time.

--------------------
user posted image
Danalana
Posted: Jun 10 2007, 01:23 PM
Quote Post

I could be pregnant now...this is the 23rd day of my cycle, and I tested positive on the 24th day last time. I guess we'll see. Don't worry, I'm definitely not going to go out and buy a test to take tomorrow. Actually, the idea of a pregnancy test makes my stomach hurt.

--------------------
user posted image
luvmykids
Posted: Jun 10 2007, 02:58 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 3,038

QUOTE (Mommy2Isabella @ Jun 4 2007, 06:03 PM)
Although I want you to be happy and get your baby. I also agree a little with Tara.

Though your happiness is very important, so is your health, and with your ED I think you need to conquer a lot of those feelings first, because that was one of the hard parts with me when I got PG with Isabella, I had a VERY hard time with gaining so much weight and getting big. So I think you should talk with someone about these things as well, to make your pregnancy very enjoyable smile.gif

I hope I'm not too blunt, but where are you with your ED? Is there a chance that it's related to not getting proper nutrition or enough calories?

I hope I wasn't out of line, and you don't have to answer, I'm just thinking along the lines of Tara and Jessica....you have to take care of yourself before in order to have a healthy pg. hug.gif hug.gif
PMEmail Poster
boyohboyohboy
Posted: Jun 10 2007, 03:27 PM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 3,466

hey dana! how are you doing? keep your chin up, and know that you are thought of often. hug.gif

--------------------
Stacy, wife to Peter, mom to Caleb, Jakob, and Andrew

PMEmail PosterUsers Website
~Roo'sMama~
Posted: Jun 10 2007, 08:38 PM
Quote Post

My two cuties :)

Member No.: 788

QUOTE (Danalana @ Jun 10 2007, 03:23 PM)
I could be pregnant now...this is the 23rd day of my cycle, and I tested positive on the 24th day last time. I guess we'll see. Don't worry, I'm definitely not going to go out and buy a test to take tomorrow. Actually, the idea of a pregnancy test makes my stomach hurt.

I kwym, when I got pg with Allie after my m/c, I didn't test until the day AF was due, which is really holding out for me. Usually I test way too early if I think there's a possibility I could be pregnant. KUP! hug.gif

--------------------
Sara ~ Wife to Scott, Mommy to Andrew 6-12-05, Alison 2-20-07, and our angel in heaven 4-20-06

user posted imageLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
PM
Danalana
Posted: Jun 11 2007, 12:57 PM
Quote Post

I'm definitely not testing for a while, if at all.
I'm not anorexic. I'm not bulimic. I know I have been unclear about the ED. I have EDNOS (eating disorder not otherwise specified). I don't purge enough to be bulimic, and I don't starve myself often enough to be anorexic. I fall in the middle and right now I'm just struggling with eating every freaking thing in sight. I definitely get enough calories. I do cycle between the 2 sides, if that makes sense. I appreciate the concern and the questions...

--------------------
user posted image
BabyOwen427
Posted: Jun 11 2007, 08:41 PM
Quote Post

Jazz Hands!!

Member No.: 4,095

I know I haven't posted in this thread before but I wanted to give you hugs hug.gif hug.gif cause to be able to get out of bed after two mc's is strength. For me I think I would be bedridden for a month or so after a mc. Kudos to you for getting up and looking at each day as a new opportunity.

And I have to agree with Tara a bit. I was thinking that you should not 'try' to get pg for a while. Cycle two or three times. Go to the spa, focus on you, work on your ED and think more positively about yourself. Go on dates with your hubby (cause when you get pg dates are put aside)(and yes i believe you will get pg someday), be romantic, be physical, find a new thing to love about eachother, and focus on healing. I'm sure if you relax your heart and mind you may just find yourself being one of those who just discover your pg wub.gif

Whatever happens, keep the faith and stay strong hug.gif hug.gif

--------------------
Beth, proud Army wife to Curtis, supermommy to Owen!

user posted image user posted image user posted image
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

Danalana
Posted: Jun 12 2007, 04:59 AM
Quote Post

Thank you, and I understand what youre saying.
As far as getting out of bed every morning....I don't know...I guess you could say I've kinda had to do it since I was little. I just just do it automatically. I don't feel like it a lot of the time. I wish I was strong enough to tell my husband that I need to take time off work, but I guess I'm not. I mentioned it once and he looked like he didn't understand (Imagine somebody not understanding!! dry.gif ). Ahhhh, anyway, I'm off to work. Thanks for the input ladies...I do appreciate it.

--------------------
user posted image
Danalana
Posted: Jun 12 2007, 04:55 PM
Quote Post

I bought 2 pregnancy tests today. I don't know when/if I will take one.

--------------------
user posted image
Danalana
Posted: Jun 12 2007, 06:20 PM
Quote Post

Well, there might be no need. I feel like I'm gonna start. I'm early, but miscarriages have a way of throwing your cycle off, huh? BUT, my temp is still high, so I guess I'm not starting today at least.

--------------------
user posted image
indywndy_04
Posted: Jun 13 2007, 04:04 AM
Quote Post

mom of 4 wonderful kids!!!

Member No.: 11,288

If you do start, don't get discurraged...just think of it as your body cleaning it's self out after all it has been through. Keep taking your mucinex and baby asprin...that seems to be doing good for you!! hug.gif

Thinking of you everyday!!!

--------------------
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (5) « First ... 3 4 [5]  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0420 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]