Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> The glory days
PrairieMom
Posted: Jun 22 2011, 07:08 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,561

Ever just sit here and flip through posts and think about all the folks who have come and gone? where are they now? how are their kids? I really do miss having this place to come to. Facebook is good, and I am glad that I have you guys there too, but this place is where it all started! I will be clinging to it until the bitter end. I keep waiting for a email saying that this place is going to close down. sad.gif
PM
mckayleesmom
Posted: Jun 22 2011, 07:53 AM
Quote Post

The hair I wish I had...lol

Member No.: 157

I hear ya. I go through old post sometimes and come accross people I didn't realize were missing...lol. I often wonder how everyone is doing.

PS: I love the old posts where they were trolls and remembering all the cybersluething we would do to find out if they were trolls or not and gather our evidence.......good times.

--------------------
Brianne
Wife to Leithan and mommy to Mckaylee (4) and Russell (3)

Click here to help us grown our village http://schwartzville.myminicity.com/
PMEmail Poster
boyohboyohboy
Posted: Jun 22 2011, 09:20 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 3,466

I still come by a few times a week, to see if there are any new people.

--------------------
Stacy, wife to Peter, mom to Caleb, Jakob, and Andrew

PMEmail PosterUsers Website

mom21kid2dogs
Posted: Jun 22 2011, 09:58 AM
Quote Post

Parker, the handsome pound puppy!

Member No.: 1,127

I hear ya. I don't do anyone but IRL friends on FB because of the amount of photos and information shared there so I really miss people from here who have drifted away. It's a bummer!

--------------------
Cheryl, Olivia's mom
PMEmail Poster
luvbug00
Posted: Jun 22 2011, 10:03 AM
Quote Post

awhat!

Member No.: 1,984

Oh i know! where did everyone go?? bawling.gif come back!!!

--------------------
user posted image
Mya 7-1-00
PMEmail PosterYahoo
Maddie&EthansMom
Posted: Jun 22 2011, 10:10 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 235

QUOTE (mckayleesmom @ Jun 22 2011, 09:53 AM)

PS: I love the old posts where they were trolls and remembering all the cybersluething we would do to find out if they were trolls or not and gather our evidence.......good times.

rolling_smile.gif rolling_smile.gif rolling_smile.gif

Where did we find the time????
PMEmail Poster
youngmomofone
Posted: Jun 22 2011, 11:09 AM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Member No.: 1,218

Been saying that for a while now. I'm one of thos anti-fb so I don't know what the big deal is about it laugh.gif

--------------------
Mom to: CJ 7.03, Alexis 10.09, Taylin 5.11, and Emma and Issac 4.12.
Expecting our last baby Liam Jacob in April 2013.

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
moped
Posted: Jun 22 2011, 12:54 PM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Member No.: 1,035

I am a lifer here! tongue.gif

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
mckayleesmom
Posted: Jun 22 2011, 02:20 PM
Quote Post

QUOTE (Maddie&EthansMom @ Jun 22 2011, 01:10 PM)

I know right?.... rolling_smile.gif Remember when we would remind each other to get offline to go clean?.... laugh.gif

--------------------
Brianne

PMEmail Poster
~Roo'sMama~
Posted: Jun 22 2011, 04:42 PM
Quote Post

My two cuties :)

Member No.: 788

QUOTE (mckayleesmom @ Jun 22 2011, 05:20 PM)
QUOTE (Maddie&EthansMom @ Jun 22 2011, 01:10 PM)

I know right?.... rolling_smile.gif Remember when we would remind each other to get offline to go clean?.... laugh.gif

Omg yes... remember Viggo? It was kind of fun playing detective. rolling_smile.gif This place isn't as hopping as it was before, but to look on the bright side there also isn't any of the drama we used to have. tongue.gif

I miss everyone that doesn't come around anymore too though. I wonder how everyone is doing?

--------------------
Sara ~ Wife to Scott, Mommy to Andrew 6-12-05, Alison 2-20-07, and our angel in heaven 4-20-06

user posted imageLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
PM
PrairieMom
Posted: Jun 22 2011, 05:03 PM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Member No.: 2,561

I didn't know anything about playing detective. blink.gif I was just blissfully happy to have a place to learn, teach, vent, and make friends! laugh.gif
I liked the drama. I like to listen to debates and hear all the sides, where people are coming from and why. If it wasn't for this place I probably wouldn't have given a 2nd thought to my decisions about circumcision, breastfeeding, and vaxing.
PM
mckayleesmom
Posted: Jun 22 2011, 06:02 PM
Quote Post

I soooo remember Viggo because I had him on my messenger and was on another group he was on too. I really wasn't positive he was a troll until a while after. I noticed he stuff wasn't adding up and some of his pictures were stolen.

Then there was the lady who had all those professional pictures of her family up. The whole family looked like models. I remember she was pregnant and she had her due date listed on her siggy. Then one day she said the wrong due date and everybody caught it because it was months in difference. After people started questioning it she said she had her daughter named Navy, but she died. Turned out that the family in the photo's were models.....straight out of a Senoma catelog or was it LL Bean?.... rolling_smile.gif

OMG...remember the troll that stole my name and siggy and tried to pass themselves off as me...They changed the end of my screen name to MUM instead of MOM.....Too bad they forgot to make sure I wasn't still an active member... laugh.gif I didn't notice till I read something and realized that I had already responded...only I hadn't read the post yet. Then I realized it was a troll.

--------------------
Brianne

PMEmail Poster
Our Lil' Family
Posted: Jun 22 2011, 06:09 PM
Quote Post

We're a Who Dat family!

Member No.: 2,459

Just this week I went back YEARS through my old posts, just to walk down memory lane. I think I went back to 2007. I came across one from Tamera when I had my m/c in 2009, it was the sweetest thing to read that from her again.

--------------------
Naomi, Wife to Tim & Mommy to Thomas (7) and Andrew (2)
user posted image
PM
Maddie&EthansMom
Posted: Jun 22 2011, 06:19 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 235

QUOTE (Our Lil' Family @ Jun 22 2011, 08:09 PM)
Just this week I went back YEARS through my old posts, just to walk down memory lane. I think I went back to 2007. I came across one from Tamera when I had my m/c in 2009, it was the sweetest thing to read that from her again.

hug.gif hug.gif hug.gif

PMEmail Poster

~Roo'sMama~
Posted: Jun 22 2011, 07:43 PM
Quote Post

QUOTE (Our Lil' Family @ Jun 22 2011, 09:09 PM)

hug.gif hug.gif I go back and read my threads in the Precious Angels forum from time to time too. It might seem like digging up the past to some, but it's one of my only links to the baby I lost and it's nice to have that to go back to sometimes!

--------------------
Sara ~ Wife to Scott, Mommy to Andrew 6-12-05, Alison 2-20-07, and our angel in heaven 4-20-06

PM
~Roo'sMama~
Posted: Jun 22 2011, 07:45 PM
Quote Post

QUOTE (PrairieMom @ Jun 22 2011, 08:03 PM)
I didn't know anything about playing detective. blink.gif I was just blissfully happy to have a place to learn, teach, vent, and make friends! laugh.gif
I liked the drama. I like to listen to debates and hear all the sides, where people are coming from and why. If it wasn't for this place I probably wouldn't have given a 2nd thought to my decisions about circumcision, breastfeeding, and vaxing.

I didn't mind all of the drama... but sometimes it would get ridiculous and vicious and that I don't miss! tongue.gif

--------------------

PM
Nina J
Posted: Jun 22 2011, 08:31 PM
Quote Post

Praying For Spencer

Member No.: 3,398

I wonder how people who don't post anymore are. I think I've been her 5 years? Time goes quickly...

--------------------
Nina, Mama to Emily Kate, Odessa Jean & Aysun Aleisha.
PMEmail Poster
Our Lil' Family
Posted: Jun 23 2011, 06:28 PM
Quote Post

We're a Who Dat family!

Member No.: 2,459

QUOTE (~Roo'sMama~ @ Jun 22 2011, 10:43 PM)
Just this week I went back YEARS through my old posts, just to walk down memory lane.  I think I went back to 2007.  I came across one from Tamera when I had my m/c in 2009, it was the sweetest thing to read that from her again.

hug.gif hug.gif I go back and read my threads in the Precious Angels forum from time to time too. It might seem like digging up the past to some, but it's one of my only links to the baby I lost and it's nice to have that to go back to sometimes!

I feel the same way Sara!

--------------------
Naomi, Wife to Tim & Mommy to Thomas (7) and Andrew (2)
user posted image
PM
luvbug00
Posted: Jun 24 2011, 09:48 AM
Quote Post

awhat!

Member No.: 1,984

I wonder how people who don't post anymore are. I think I've been her 5 years? Time goes quickly...

LOL oh dear Nina..I have been here about the same time. Your at 3000 posts and i'm over 10000..you guys really need to tell me to shut up! LOL blush.gif emlaugh.gif

--------------------
user posted image
Mya 7-1-00
PMEmail PosterYahoo
~Roo'sMama~
Posted: Jun 24 2011, 10:54 AM
Quote Post

QUOTE (Our Lil' Family @ Jun 23 2011, 09:28 PM)
QUOTE (~Roo'sMama~ @ Jun 22 2011, 10:43 PM)
Just this week I went back YEARS through my old posts, just to walk down memory lane.  I think I went back to 2007.  I came across one from Tamera when I had my m/c in 2009, it was the sweetest thing to read that from her again.

I feel the same way Sara!

I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks that way! happy.gif

--------------------

PM

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0195 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]