Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Dress! cross your fingers, thanx Tara
luvbug00
  Posted: Jun 1 2011, 11:47 AM
Quote Post

awhat!

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,984

So Tara suggested this one

http://azacclothingcouture.com/items/brida...lfbg-detail.htm

I keep looking about but keep coming back to it. super dramatic and with the boys wearing kilts I thought it really goes with the celtic theme. I wrote and asked for pricing without the embroidery. $750 or whatever is more then i planned to spend.

my friends say it would be too big.
I'm 4ft 11 inches so a dress like this looks either super cute or super overwhelming.

I just love the corset bust of it so much. maybe i can have her shorten it? I love the fluff of the thoole too.
sigh.....

--------------------
user posted image
Mya 7-1-00
PMEmail PosterYahoo
PrairieMom
Posted: Jun 1 2011, 01:13 PM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Member No.: 2,561

When I read your post without clicking on the link I thought I was going to pull up the dress with the plaid pattern on it. laugh.gif I like this one too. I wonder how it fastens in the back? How would it work with your boobs? For me, it would be fine, since I am built like a little boy, but you my dear, are totally not. laugh.gif
PM
my2monkeyboys
Posted: Jun 1 2011, 02:28 PM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Member No.: 2,245

I think without the hoop skirt it would look great!!! Since they can custom size it, you should be able to send in your bust size, waist and hip measurements and height... then they should be able to fit it to you perfectly. smile.gif
I LOVE it!

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster

luvbug00
Posted: Jun 2 2011, 05:41 AM
Quote Post

awhat!

Member No.: 1,984

I wonder how it fastens in the back? How would it work with your boobs? For me, it would be fine, since I am built like a little boy, but you my dear, are totally not.

Well it's a corset back with ribbon that closes it all the way down. Basically I can scarlett o'hara my fat tush into it. LOL

I thought about the boobs too. I'm not that big though..36B on a good day. (that pic on FB, I had those girls pushed up with the mightiness of Victoria secret..LOL rolling_smile.gif )

The thing I love about it is that if it fits even remotely like the model you should be able to see my tattoo on my ribcage and It's the most important one (since I got it for Jon). wub.gif I really wanted a dress that would show it.

--------------------
user posted image
Mya 7-1-00
PMEmail PosterYahoo

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0095 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]