Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Pages: (3) [1] 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Marie's Journal - 2006
CantWait
Posted: Jan 9 2006, 10:57 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 28

Ok so for the last 3 days I've made an effect to do a little bit of excercise.
Tomorrow at lunch time I go to the gym for the first time in forever again, and do some cardio. I'm looking forward to it. thumb.gif

--------------------
~Marie, mom to Robbie, 15 and Anthony, 7 and our newest addition, Mia Eliana~

user posted image

~*~I promise to forget you not, my angels in heaven being watched by our fallen heroes, Dec 23 08, April 1 09, & May 18 09~*~

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
PMEmail Poster
C&K*s Mommie
Posted: Jan 15 2006, 12:19 PM
Quote Post

President & CEO of the CNCK Corporation

Member No.: 2,622

getting started is one of the hardest things... hang in there! We both will be sporting new bodies, & a sense of accomplishment for losing some pounds soon enough!! biggrin.gif

--------------------
*~*wife to Christopher for 5yrs~*~
~*~mother to Christian (5) & Kellie (3.5)*~*

PMEmail PosterUsers Website
CantWait
Posted: Jan 25 2006, 07:23 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

3 days at the gym on my lunch break, 20 mins each on the bike just giving her....and I'm feeling great. I do my ball excercises at home at night, but tonight I just can't get motivated. Ahhhhhhh......maybe after Anthony is in bed I'll feel more like doing it.

--------------------

user posted image

~*~I promise to forget you not, my angels in heaven being watched by our fallen heroes, Dec 23 08, April 1 09, & May 18 09~*~

PMEmail Poster

CantWait
Posted: Feb 7 2006, 07:56 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Started back at the gym today since work was calm at lunch time, and I had no other running around to do. I didn't think I could make it 20 minutes on the bike, I was so unmotivated, and just didn't want to be there, but I did it, and felt great afterward. Tonight I did my ball workout, and I'm happy that I did everything I was suppose to do. My gym clothes are being washed so that I'm ready to go tomorrow. Now I can relax, chat on PC, and then go read my book. wub.gif And 5 lbs lost so far.

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail Poster
Hillbilly Housewife
Posted: Feb 8 2006, 05:17 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 89

Marie that's so AWESOME!!!

WTG!

--------------------
The richest people don't have the best of everything, they make the best of everything.

user posted image

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators! Report a post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail Poster
CantWait
Posted: Mar 2 2006, 10:09 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Ok after yet another break from the gym due to work being busy, and not getting into it again.....I've gone swimming at lunch time the past 2 days.

My friend from work and I go to the lane swim at lunch, do as many laps as we can, then go sit in the hot tub for a bit, then hit the sauna for 10 minutes. The only thing is when we're done I don't wanna go back to work rolling_smile.gif

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail Poster
CantWait
Posted: Mar 21 2006, 09:05 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Ok so one of my co-workers and I have been going to the pool at least 3 times a week for the past 3 weeks or so, and it feels awesome. We go swim and do our laps, I'm up to 30 lengths of the pool, either regular swim or on my back kicking my legs some hard, like riding a bike in the water, after our laps we go to the hot tub, then the sauna. My butt is already a bit smaller, and my boobs are bigger then my gut in my swim suit. Yeah!!!!!!!!! I'll do a weigh in on Sunday. I don't expect much of a change because with Ron home, we've been eating a lot of junk. He leaves for NB on Monday, and then I'll be able to start my ball excercises again, and get into the habit of actually eating healthy again.

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail Poster
CantWait
Posted: Mar 21 2006, 09:07 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Forgot to mention that I gave up chocolate for lent so that has been helping to keep my sugar intake down. rolling_smile.gif

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail Poster
CantWait
Posted: Mar 22 2006, 03:26 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Went for a swim today, did 32 lengths of the pool. Reversing the stroke with each length. Felt good after I got out, now I'm tired and my arms are really sore today. Didn't eat the greatest. We're pretty much out of food at home, and I have no time for shopping. I bought a trail mix bar at the store for breakfast and a milk, the bar was nasty so I spit it out and tossed the rest. Lunch was mac and cheese in the micro, yummy, but fatty fatty, and a pop.

Tonight I'm going to a movie with a friend so we know how that's going to turn out. tongue.gif

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail Poster
CantWait
Posted: Mar 23 2006, 03:06 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Went to the gym today for a swim even though I felt really nasty from the couple drinks I had last night. I did four laps without stopping today, and managed to do a couple back to back during the course of my swim. It sucks because I won't be able to go tomorrow. I'm taking the day of work tomorrow to go on a date with Ron. I ate a lot of junk yesterday because I went out with a couple girls. We went to see an advance screening of Take the Lead, awesome movie, which meant snacks. The more I think about it, the more I think I should have just got a bottle of water and either some frozen yogart, or something like that. After the movie we went to a bar, I had a Mike's hard Lemonade (which is why my stomach isn't feeling so good I think), and a sourpuss shooter. We also ordered a platter of bar yummies, you know the potato skins, fries, wings etc.....

Oh well it was a girls night out, and with Ron leaving again for another 3 months, then it's not something I can do all the time.

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail Poster
CantWait
Posted: Mar 28 2006, 10:35 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

See my brag for today...........30 laps, tomorrow I go for 34. woohoo.gif

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail Poster
CantWait
Posted: Mar 29 2006, 08:26 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

20 again today, man my arms hurt like crazy. I don't know if I can survive tomorrow.

Omgosh I just realized I gave myself even more credit for yesterday in my journal. It was not 30, but rather 20. rolling_smile.gif

This post has been edited by CantWait on Mar 29 2006, 08:28 PM

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail Poster
CantWait
Posted: May 9 2006, 07:24 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Well after not going to the gym or anything for the last two weeks due to appointments, I went today.

I went to the pool, and I just didn't have it in me. I swam for half an hour then went to the sauna, which I didn't feel like being there either. Tomorrow is a no go because of a doctor's appointment and then a dentist appointment.

Hopefully Thursday I can get my butt there and give myself a serious workout. sad.gif

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail Poster
CantWait
Posted: Jul 21 2006, 07:38 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Ok I'm back on this again now.

For the last 3 days I've been doing really well with both the fitness and the eating aspect.

Day 1 ate well, went for a walk with the kids, later did my crunches, squats, and side obliques.
Day 2 ate well, went for a walk with the kids, then went for a jog/walk later in the evening by myself.
Day 3 ate well,
Breakfast, some boiled egg, and a slice of carrot / pineapple bread.
Lunch, chicken, potatoes, and green beans. (A serving of each)
Snack, apple
Dinner, 2 chicken burgers (unfortunetly fried because we don't have a new bbq yet), raw vegs.
Had 2 glasses of milk today
Splurged and had dessert. Apple pie and icecream.
Went for a jog/walk in the evening, came home did my squats, crunches, lunges, and side obliques. Had a wicked workout, and my legs are a hurtin.

Tomorrow I plan on going for a walk with dh and the kids, and going for a bike ride in the evening, as well as my ball stuff.

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail Poster

CantWait
Posted: Jul 21 2006, 07:40 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Omgosh I'm ready all my old posts and I can't believe how many times I've started over.

This is the last time. I'm feeling great and I've lost 1 lb already, but I can see myself slimming down for the first time in a long time. Now if only dh would notice. dry.gif

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail Poster
CantWait
Posted: Jul 22 2006, 12:57 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Ok doing my journal early today because we're going to a movie in a bit.

Breakfast / Lunch (woke up late and when I wanted to eat, dh wanted to play tongue.gif )
2 slices whole wheat bread with a tablespoon of peanut butter total, and a glass of milk

Snack, was at 5 in the morning
a nectarine, I needed sugar

Snack, around 2
a glass of water, an apple and half a yogart

Dinner was a gong show, Ron wanted to order pizza,
so I had 2 slices of pizza, garlic fingers, and some chicken wings and a pop.
Also had a chocolate bar.

Because it's movie night, we'll probably have popcorn at the theatre, but I'll try to have water instead of another pop.

Did not go for that walk we were suppose to because it was to late, and there were errands to do. We're suppose to go tomorrow. I also looked for rollarblades today but couldn't find any. Friggen small towns.

I will when I get home from the theatre though go for my own walk depending on how dark it is, even if it is only around my street, and I will do my ball excercises etc.

This post has been edited by CantWait on Jul 22 2006, 12:58 PM

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail Poster
CantWait
Posted: Jul 23 2006, 09:32 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Ok I came home last night and did nothing. It was getting dark, and it was starting to rain (ok, the rain wouldn't have bothered me, but it was getting dark). I didn't eat that much at the movie though. Only a handful of popcorn, it was way to salty and buttery. I only drank half my pop, they don't sell water or juice there (it's just the theatre on the base). We did win a 2 for 1 pass though. Ok I don't know why I just said that, but I wanted to share.

Today, not the healthiest day. However not horrible either.

Breakfast:
Pancakes, 5 small ones.
I had a small box of frosted flakes in the middle of the night also. My stomach was hurting and sugar always helps.

Lunch:
Lipton chicken noodle soup and crackers, nothing to nutrious about that.

Dinner:
Spagetti and bread.

Snacks, I had some chocolate today, a couple of candies, an apple, and a peach.

Robbie and I went out for a bike ride on the trail. We went through the woods which was really cool because it's trail biking, sorta like mountain biking. We stuck mainly to the main trail because Robbie told me that his friends said there were bears in the woods, that freaked me right out. We were out for quite some time and had a lot of fun. He wants to go out again tomorrow which is really cool. For the last bit, it's as if Robbie and I haven't had any common ground, but he really likes when we go bike riding together it seems. I was to tired when we got back to do any abs. I'll make it a point definetly to do them tomorrow.

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail Poster
coasterqueen
Posted: Jul 24 2006, 04:35 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 236

Sounds like you got some great exercise in Marie. Keep it up. You are doing great. thumb.gif

--------------------
~*Karen*~
wife to hubby, Ryan Douglas
mommy to Kylie (9) and Megan (6.5)
and furbabies Gavin, Buster, Sox, and Hailey

PMEmail Poster
CantWait
Posted: Jul 24 2006, 09:16 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

blush.gif blush.gif Hmmmm where to start.

Lazy lazy lazy.

I ate a VERY fattening and late (1:00 pm) breakfast, which I have to say wasn't the least bit pleasing. I have been crazing fried eggs and fried balogne for some time, except dh bought regular (not beef) balonge dry.gif

No lunch obviously. Did not drink anything today I don't think, except for a hot chocolate. unsure.gif

Dinner. We had no food in the house so when Ron called and said he was going to the grocery store, I was like cool. I can cook something when he gets back. No, he gets one of those chicken to go meals. Rotissary chicken, potatoe wedges, maccaroni cheese salad dry.gif and green coleslaw dry.gif

And since I was on a role today, I had a couple treats blink.gif

Needless to say instead of working out tonight, and going for a bikeride with Robbie, I went grocery shopping after dinner.

I could have gone for something short when I got back, but by then I was just fed up and tired.

In general, I was very tired today. I even took a nap mid day which I haven't done in a few weeks. Didn't get laundry finished, barely started it. Did clean the rest of the house though, including vaccuming and cleaning Anthony's fish tank.

Tomorrow has to go better then this.

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail Poster
CantWait
Posted: Jul 26 2006, 06:14 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Ok so today I woke up super super super late AGAIN..... dry.gif

I was to much in a hurry to take the kids to the park since I promised them.

It was 1:00 and all I had was mini banana muffin I had made blush.gif

Got to the park, and had a peperroni stick and an apple. (I know, it's not looking good)

Dinner was very healthy.

1 Sausage, 2 cups rice (making up), and lots of brocolli and cauliflower, as well as a serving of black eyed peas or beans.

Snack later, (going downhill again) popcorn and a slice of banana bread.

I did however go for a bike ride with Robbie again tonight, we came back and I was sweaty sweaty. We went for another walk down to the park when we got back to see if we could fly the kite, didn't work, but that's not the point.

Tomorrow I have no choice but to be up early, so I will eat a healthy breakfast, and I will eat it before noon rolling_smile.gif

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail Poster
booey2
Posted: Jul 27 2006, 04:32 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 101

Hang in there Marie, you will do this, you are in the right frame of mind to conquere this challenge. Slow and steady and you will win.

Terri

--------------------
Terri

He is in a happier place.
PMEmail PosterMSN
coasterqueen
Posted: Jul 27 2006, 05:46 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 236

You can do this Marie. Sounds like once you get into a routine things will just fall into place. Keep it up. thumb.gif

--------------------
~*Karen*~
wife to hubby, Ryan Douglas
mommy to Kylie (9) and Megan (6.5)
and furbabies Gavin, Buster, Sox, and Hailey

PMEmail Poster
CantWait
Posted: Jul 27 2006, 08:01 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Ok I sorta lied. I did get up early enough, but could only stand to eat a yogart for breakfast.

Lunch I had with the boys today so I ate some fish sticks, chicken fingers, and fries.

Dinner was short and gross. Half a burger, and some potatoe salad that I made.

Snack, some watermelon.

Didn't drink a lot today either, just a couple glasses of juice. Did not work out either. Not dreading it either. Tomorrow is another day, I have to be on my feet for my interview, so we'll see how all goes.

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail Poster
CantWait
Posted: Jul 28 2006, 09:07 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Almost forgot to fill this in today. Let's see if I can remember now.

Breakfast: 2 eggos, I actually ate early.
Lunch: Nothing, I had my interview the time I would eat, right after that I went to get some groceries and mail a package.
Dinner, 2 hotdogs and a small scoop of potatoe salad.
Snack, some chocolate icecream.

No excercise today, Ron took Robbie to a movie so I couldn't go for a run or bike ride, not to mention it was raining anyway - AGAIN dry.gif

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail Poster
CantWait
Posted: Jul 29 2006, 08:16 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Ok so today I had a lot to eat, I woke up so many times with a stomach ache, I thought hunger pains, but I think it was more gas and having to go, sorry TMI. blush.gif

Lunch was a bowl of soup and a couple pieces of bread with butter, minimal.

We had a big dinner, went all out tonight since we bought a new bbq. Steak, shrimp, potato (baked) with some butter, bread, and corn on the cob.

Drank tons and tons of water since it was close to 40 degrees today and I whipper snippered the front and back for close to 2 hours.

That was my excercise. I had so much sweat dripping off me and I was in so much pain after I wasn't about to do anything else.

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail Poster

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (3) [1] 2 3  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0109 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]