Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> so going to pull my hair out
luvbug00
  Posted: Jan 6 2009, 02:32 PM
Quote Post

awhat!

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,984

Mya is driving me crazy. She is so dr.jeckle and mr.hyde. she is super sweet and good and thoughtful. But the secound you question her, or tell her she is wrong, or you try and give her directions and she wants to do somthing else, there is this inner brat that comes out and i have to walk away before i loose it. dry.gif example is today when she called to chek in i asked her if she did all her homwork from last night because she "forgot" to bring it home yesterday...(which btw is her favorite excuse and lie)...she said yes. Well she gets here and turns out she only did tonights homework. So i said no tv. my friend called and i got on the phone and Mya then decideds to follow me and yell at me and scream at the top of her lungs. I was about 2 secounds from loosing my cool when i just took her to her room and told her to stay there until i say she can come out. so she scremed in there for a secound and then stopped. she litterly just waltzed in here eatting white chocolate.. ohmy.gif WTH I mean seriously..what am i supposed to do with her?? I mean alot of thease are learned traits from her dads house. He lets her talk back to him and yell at him and all that stuff. But she rarely did it here until recently. I'm just at my whits end..

--------------------
user posted image
Mya 7-1-00
PMEmail PosterYahoo
momofone
Posted: Jan 26 2009, 07:02 AM
Quote Post

Be Kind

Member No.: 11,030

sorry to hear that my daughter is the same age and does the same stuff
i think they must be getting near puberty or something.
PMEmail Poster
lisar
Posted: Jan 26 2009, 08:46 AM
Quote Post

Yes it is I....

Member No.: 1,760

Lexi does the same thing. It drives me NUTS.....
PMEmail Poster

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0143 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]