Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> belly getting bigger
hopefulmomtobe
Posted: Jan 16 2007, 10:27 AM
Quote Post

Silver Member

Group: Validating
Member No.: 5,175

I am 15 weeks and wanted to compare myself to other women, so I looked at the belly pictures section and was relived to see I am not growing too out of control yet, I pretty much look the norm. smile.gif I am just barely getting into maternity clothes right now, I have been using the bella band for my normal clothes that cant button.

Anyone else started to feel big?

I have also just started really feeling the baby move a lot, I love this part, makes me feel soo much more connected with the baby. smile.gif

--------------------
Wife to Jay and mom of 3...soon to be 4!!!

It's a boy! Jake Benjamin
pregnancy week by week

pregnancy calendar

Daisypath Ticker
PMEmail PosterYahoo
DillsMommy
Posted: Jan 16 2007, 06:20 PM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,279

I have to agree, feeling the baby move is the best. It makes everything feel so real. I didn't realize that it was the baby I was feeling until just recently. I feel it really low and it kinda feels like scratching or something.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail PosterAOL
3xsthefun
Posted: Jan 17 2007, 06:15 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 227

No, I haven't noticed any difference though my husband says he has. I guess it is because I'm overweight to begin with. sad.gif So I just don't notice it as much.

I have felt the baby some but not like everyday yet.

This post has been edited by WVmommie on Jan 17 2007, 06:15 AM

--------------------
Tina wife to Rob (Sept. 25, 1999)
mommy to Kaitlynn (11), Maegan (7) & Ryan (3.5)
PMMSN

lisar
Posted: Jan 17 2007, 06:18 AM
Quote Post

Yes it is I....

Member No.: 1,760

Well I always thought when the baby moved it was the coolest thing. Congrats again on the baby.
PMEmail Poster
Mama2Twiggles
Posted: Jan 17 2007, 08:30 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 7,988

Are you kidding, my belly popped at about 10 weeks. To be expected I guess when you just carried twins. rolling_smile.gif

--------------------
Andy and Debbie sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G, first comes love, then comes marriage, next comes Twiggles in their baby carriages. And SUPRISE baby #3 due July 10th, hopin for blue

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

pregnancy week by week

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
PMEmail Poster
MotherForever2043
Posted: Jan 18 2007, 06:42 PM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Member No.: 5,945

I started showing at 10 weeks. I just tend to have a REALLY big belly when i'm pregnant. I mean, HUGE!!!!! sad.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Mom to~ Esther (7-9-92) Amber (1-28-98) and Jordan (6-15-07)
I've been hit in the Snowball Fight of '07 by:
MoonMama!
PMEmail Poster
Twelve Volt Man
Posted: Jan 18 2007, 08:08 PM
Quote Post

Lover of steak and beer

Member No.: 7,955

I'll tell you, from a guy's perspective, bigger is better! My wife is at 22 weeks, and is showing nicely. It is an awesome look. It's the only time her belly sticks out farther than my beer belly! Seriously, though... a pregnant woman should NEVER be concerned about her size. You have an excuse. Us beer-guzzling, cheeseburger-eating guys don't! Although, I refer to my current situation as the so-called sympathetic pregnancy.

--------------------
PMEmail PosterAOL
DillsMommy
Posted: Jan 19 2007, 06:38 AM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Member No.: 4,279

QUOTE (Twelve Volt Man @ Jan 18 2007, 08:08 PM)
I'll tell you, from a guy's perspective, bigger is better! My wife is at 22 weeks, and is showing nicely. It is an awesome look. It's the only time her belly sticks out farther than my beer belly! Seriously, though... a pregnant woman should NEVER be concerned about her size. You have an excuse. Us beer-guzzling, cheeseburger-eating guys don't! Although, I refer to my current situation as the so-called sympathetic pregnancy.

Thanks, that was very nice what you said. I can't speak for everyone, but I know I get really self-conscience when I gain weight, even when it's baby weight. Being pregnant is beautiful, but the 60 lbs. that comes along with it....not-so-cute. Is this your first child??

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail PosterAOL

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0139 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]