Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Is the light on?, at the end of the tunnel
Mommy2Isabella
Posted: Jul 11 2006, 09:58 AM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,075

A little recap of the past 2 weeks ..

July 3rd - Went in for my appt. I had started dialating and all that ...
July 4th - We went to the beach with some friends and then Sal and I went out to eat that night alone and then BAM CONTRACTIONS ... I'd been having them all day but they were coming CLOSE together and they were PAINFUL. So I was forced by my mother < whose house we were now at) and Sal to time them ... they were steady 5 mins. apart! So I called the doc, she of course wants me to come in, so off we go, kind of hoping that this may be it ... and when we get there I am hooked up to monitors and all this, def. having contractions, but the baby looks GREAT. They however don't want me to have her just yet, it was still too early in their opinion. So they tried IV fluids to see if I was dehydrated, that of course didn't work ... so they gave me some meds to try to stop them, that didn't work, Long story short, FALSE LABOR. We went home the next morning around 10 am.

July 10 - I had another appt. < I am going once a week now. Everything looks great, and I am measuring a little further than 35 weeks, WHICH IS AWESOME especially if she is coming early ... well later that night I get home after spend the day with my step-sister who just had her little girl 2 weeks ago. And I hadbeen having irregular contractions most of the day, but what worried me is the baby hadn't been moving in awhile, well I went to the restroom and there was a bloody clot and some more blood on the TP ... WHAT is wrong, I called the doctor, the cat was also acting funny so that freaked me out a little bit and made me call a little sooner. They wanted me to come in due mainly to Isabella not moving ... so I go in get hooked up to the monitors, and my contractions are 3 min. apart. Luckily 7th heaven was on TV and I was FOUCUSED on that, because Sal wasn't there, he had to go play navy for a little bit. I went in around 7:15ish, and we got home last night with some STRICT instructions around ... 11:30 sent home because it was FALSE LABOR ... gosh darn ...

I know she will come when she is ready, but why must she play these games with me ? We are SO ready to see her and hold her, and all that other good stuff. I am even looking forward to changing her, just because that means she is here, But I feel like the light at the end of the pregnancy tunnel is burnt out or something. I can see the end of the tunnel, but NO LIGHT ...

ahh ... sorry i had to get all of that off of my chest... smile.gif Thanks for reading

--------------------
Jessica
Wife to Salvador 12.23.05
Mommy to
Isabella 8.8.06 & Isaia 1.2.08 & Ian 8.28.09
PMEmail Poster
siblingtoolivia
Posted: Jul 11 2006, 10:31 AM
Quote Post

Bronze Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,129

Hang in there, I too had contractions starting three months before Olivia was due, in and out of the hospital at least 3 or 4 times, thought for sure she would be early - NOPE, two weeks late and 2 1/2 days of labor and a c-section later, here she came and she was well worth the wait!!! wub.gif

--------------------
Christine, wife to Dave 9/29/01, Mom to Olivia 6/7/02 and Baby to Be 12/28/06

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
PMEmail Poster
ashtonsmama
Posted: Jul 12 2006, 01:55 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

QUOTE (siblingtoolivia @ Jul 11 2006, 11:31 AM)
Hang in there, I too had contractions starting three months before Olivia was due, in and out of the hospital at least 3 or 4 times, thought for sure she would be early - NOPE, two weeks late and 2 1/2 days of labor and a c-section later, here she came and she was well worth the wait!!! wub.gif

dito.gif

Hang in there, Jess.
hug.gif

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0104 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]