Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Flirting, okay or not
Kaitlin'smom
Posted: Nov 10 2004, 06:10 AM
Quote Post

Graceland

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 32

do you flirt?

how does your DH/DW/SO feel about it?

does it bother you to know your DH/DW/SO flirts?

what about if your out and someone is fliriting with either of you how do you handle it? I am talking suttle flirting not the blaton I gonna take you home no matter what thing.

--------------------
Di ~ mommy to Kaitlin wife to David
PMEmail Poster
Sunflower04
Posted: Nov 10 2004, 06:12 AM
Quote Post

Silver Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 803

Both my DH and I flirt. I think it is heathly as long as you know to end it. It doesn't bother us though. We kinda laugh at it. rolling_smile.gif
PMEmail PosterYahoo
Kaitlin'smom
Posted: Nov 10 2004, 06:15 AM
Quote Post

Graceland

I go...

do you flirt? yes

how does your DH/DW/SO feel about it? it really does not bother him, he actually like when we are out together and a bit of flirting goes on, makes when we get home that much more fun.....course I guess thats cause we tend to flirt more with each other smile.gif

does it bother you to know your DH/DW/SO flirts? nope not at all, infact if someone like a watress does it, weither its for real or to boost a tip, I think its cute, just makes me smile that he s mine. thats as long as they dont try and take it to far, espically if I am with him

what about if your out and someone is fliriting with either of you how do you handle it? I am talking suttle flirting not the blaton I gonna take you home no matter what thing. we flirt back, but only to a point we dont want it to get to far, I have flirted with bartenders to get drinks or extra things, so has he thats how we got a couple shot glasses

--------------------
PMEmail Poster

Josie83
Posted: Nov 10 2004, 06:25 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 622

I never used to think I was flirt until a conversation with Jasn and my sisters a while ago, apparently I am a natural flirt! or at least that's how I come across. Jason is a little bit too:

Do you flirt? apparently so, although it really is unintentional!

how does your DH/DW/SO feel about it? I don't think he likes when another guy is paying me too much attention - he likes it at first bu then he gets mad if they're getting a bit touchy feely

does it bother you to know your DH/DW/SO flirts? No, because I honestly don't think he'd do anything about it. He doesn't do it as much as I do

what about if your out and someone is fliriting with either of you how do you handle it? I am talking suttle flirting not the blaton I gonna take you home no matter what thing. We would both walk away, I don't like it when that happens with Jason but he will usually come over to me and tell me he loves me blah blah and it didn't mean anything. If its the other way, Jason will soemtimes get a bit protective, come over to me and either hold my hand, touch me in some way or just pul me away xx
PMEmail Poster
coasterqueen
Posted: Nov 10 2004, 06:40 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 236

I guess I can say I probably "flirt" a bit with our clients/members....but in a good way...not a sexual sort of way. Does that even make sense? tongue.gif

Does it bother DH...no not really..he knows that it comes along with the job and politics rolleyes.gif and he also knows I don't flirt liked I'd flirt with someone I had a "thing" for, hee hee. He trusts me.

Does it bother me if DH did? Well if he was doing it per se because it came along with his job and it wasn't *really* flirting I'd be fine with it. But I'd have to ask because he deals mostly with men..I'd be a bit leary of this. biggrin.gif BUT if it was with a woman like at a restaurant or any other situation...I'd be upset. tongue.gif

--------------------
~*Karen*~
wife to hubby, Ryan Douglas
mommy to Kylie (9) and Megan (6.5)
and furbabies Gavin, Buster, Sox, and Hailey

PMEmail Poster
kimberley
Posted: Nov 10 2004, 07:56 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 249

this is a hard topic for me because of my job. i am a bartender, so a bit of insignificant flirting happens from time to time. it drives DH nuts! but the fact is, i am not even remotely interested in any of these people, i just gotta play the part to make $$. it is not a glamorous job sad.gif

DH doesn't flirt, so no worries there. at least not when i can see him. if he did, it would bother me because he doesn't often flirt with me! we both get irritated when other people flirt with us. prolly him moreso than me. unsure.gif

--------------------
user posted image mama to Jacob, James, Jade, Kaleigh and Riley!!
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted image

The Administrators of Parenting Club take violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators. Report a post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail Poster
TANNER'S MOM
Posted: Nov 10 2004, 08:08 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 824

I am a very blatant and natural flirt. My husband loves this about me! He thinks it means I have a great personality.

And he isn't above me flirting to better him, better price, cheaper deal etc..It's funny. He will say any you deal with him and so him them big blue eyes..lol

My spouse is whether shy actually. And I love it when someone flirts with him. He get red and flustered.

He was going to a club where I knew a waitress that worked there, He didn't know her at all, I stopped by there and gave her some money and told her to be sure and buy my husband a drink( he always says no one ever buys him a drink, like they do me) she said he almost fell over dead, tried to refused it..then he went in the bathroom called me and said honey some girl is buying me drinks do u want me to leave, or can I drink it......that is too funny thumb.gif

--------------------
PM
kimberley
Posted: Nov 10 2004, 08:38 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 249

QUOTE (TANNER'S MOM @ Nov 10 2004, 11:08 AM)
IHe was going to a club where I knew a waitress that worked there, He didn't know her at all, I stopped by there and gave her some money and told her to be sure and buy my husband a drink( he always says no one ever buys him a drink, like they do me) she said he almost fell over dead, tried to refused it..then he went in the bathroom called me and said honey some girl is buying me drinks do u want me to leave, or can I drink it......that is too funny thumb.gif

LOL funny! how loyal wub.gif

--------------------
user posted image mama to Jacob, James, Jade, Kaleigh and Riley!!
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted image

The Administrators of Parenting Club take violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators. Report a post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail Poster
Maddie&EthansMom
Posted: Nov 10 2004, 09:29 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 235

do you flirt? I flirt with DH at times, but not with other men. I don't see anything wrong with it, I'm just not a flirt.

how does your DH/DW/SO feel about it?

does it bother you to know your DH/DW/SO flirts? DH flirts more than I do. He is just a charmer. wub.gif It is the salesman in him. wink.gif I love when he flirts with me. I wish he would do it more. biggrin.gif
PMEmail Poster
MomToMany
Posted: Nov 10 2004, 10:27 AM
Quote Post

Unregistered

Nope, no flirting here by anybody. I would get extremely upset to see DH flirt with someone else. I would never do it either. We don't even flirt with each other.
redchief
Posted: Nov 10 2004, 10:33 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 800

Heck, we've both been flirting for 20 some years. We never do it seriously though and we both know who we really love.

The only times I'd say it's improper:
1. If you've been arguing and it's not resolved
2. If your SO has a problem with the particular indiv. you're tempted to flirt with
3. Oh, yeah; it would also be improper to flirt with another if your SO is currently flirting with you (we still do that... funny huh?)

--------------------

Ed is husband to Lisa (since 1983)
Dad to Ricky, John, Erin and Kaitlin

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take trolls and violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators. Report a post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail PosterAOLYahooMSN
darrylswifeskylersmom
Posted: Nov 10 2004, 03:46 PM
Quote Post

Bronze Member

Member No.: 462

Do i flirt yes

how does your DH/DW/SO feel about it? hates it he wont go to a bar with me or take me to his work paries cause im a friendly flirt( i have to work on stopping it)
i doo flirt a bit too much

does it bother you to know your DH/DW/SO flirts?yes!! im a jealous person

what about if your out and someone is fliriting with either of you how do you handle it? I am talking suttle flirting not the blaton I gonna take you home no matter what thing. WE dont go out to bars for this reason.. cause we would freak out on eachother....i cant handle the thought of darryl flirting with another girl...
im a very jealous person!! I really have to work on not being so jealous i know Darryl does love me!

--------------------
user posted image

PMEmail PosterMSN
gr33n3y3z
Posted: Nov 10 2004, 04:45 PM
Quote Post

Doin Good :~

Member No.: 822

LOL of course I flirt I'm a dirty old lady tongue.gif
But I only flirt with ppl. I know and as long as the SO is cool with it and they are always cool with it.
Hubby flirts as much as I do and I say go for it.
wub.gifI love my hubby wub.gif

This post has been edited by gr33n3y3z on Nov 10 2004, 04:48 PM

--------------------
Wife to Ed (Redchief)
Mom to Rick,John,Erin and Kaitlin

"Believe 100% in what you see believe 50% of what read and none of what you hear"
PMICQAOLMSN
Gatalita
Posted: Nov 11 2004, 07:52 AM
Quote Post

Member No.: 912

unsure.gif I am flirtatious in nature. It pissed my husband off in the begining of our marriage b/c he felt as though I was still into other guys. True I was... But, I was married and I knew that and I wasn't prepaired to cheat on him at that time. Afterall, what he doens't know won't hurt him all the time. wink.gif

--------------------
"Those who cannot remember the lessons of the past are condemned to repeat it." -Unknown Author
PMEmail Poster

jcc64
Posted: Nov 11 2004, 08:44 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 108

I don't know, maybe I'm a hardass, but I find flirting while in a marriage/relationship a little disrespectful.

--------------------
Jeanne

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO, What a Ride!"
PMEmail Poster
favre4fan
Posted: Nov 11 2004, 10:53 AM
Quote Post

Silver Member

Member No.: 818

we both flirt!! biggrin.gif

--------------------
Elsa & Iain
Nolan 14
Austin 11
2 furkids(boxers) Kay & Koal

After 2 years 7 months TTC our first
together we finally got our miracle,
only to have it taken away....

2-23-07 ~ 15 weeks ~ user posted image Missed Mc

No farewells were spoken no time to
say goodbye, you were gone before we
knew it and only God knows why....

user posted image

PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahoo
Kaitlin'smom
Posted: Nov 11 2004, 10:59 AM
Quote Post

Graceland

QUOTE (jcc64 @ Nov 11 2004, 11:44 AM)
I don't know, maybe I'm a hardass, but I find flirting while in a marriage/relationship a little disrespectful.

how about with each other?

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
jcc64
Posted: Nov 11 2004, 11:37 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 108

You mean TO each other? Or do you mean flirting with other people while in the same room with dh?

--------------------
Jeanne

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO, What a Ride!"
PMEmail Poster
Kaitlin'smom
Posted: Nov 11 2004, 11:45 AM
Quote Post

Graceland

QUOTE (jcc64 @ Nov 11 2004, 02:37 PM)
You mean TO each other? Or do you mean flirting with other people while in the same room with dh?

okay to each other, kinda like you pretend to not know each other and you flirt and try and pick them up sort of thing...make sence what i am tringto get at

--------------------
PMEmail Poster

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0100 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]