Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> ADOPTION
Mommyof3
Posted: May 22 2007, 04:42 PM
Quote Post

Bronze Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,303

[FONT=Times][SIZE=1][COLOR=purple]Hello Everyone! I haven't been on in a long while...a lot has been going on with us since last August! Caroline was born in September and Jason got a job offer in Mississippi that he couldn't refuse, so we had to pack up and move within a week. Everything is going great!

I actually wanted to find out if there are any adoptive parents here. I looked for a topic or a forum, but I didn't see one. Jason and I want to keep adding to our family by adopting one or more older children through the Department of Human Resources here in Mississippi. It's a process we had just started in Alabama before we had to leave. We are very excited and at the same time we see the challenges up ahead. I just didn't know if anyone has ever been in this boat before.

Thanks!!! It's great to be back! biggrin.gif Jamie
PMEmail Poster
Mommy2BAK
Posted: May 22 2007, 05:37 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 843

Hey! wavey.gif Nice to see you back! Sorry I don't have any experience in this but I'm sure you can find someone on this board that will know more.

--------------------
~TAMARA~
Blessed mother to Blakely (7/12/04), Ayden (9/21/07), Addison and Avery (7/2/08)
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0103 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]