Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Hey Supermom!
MommyToAshley
Posted: Mar 8 2003, 08:30 PM
Quote Post

Happy Spring!

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 2

Hi Supermom! wavey.gif I see you are on here late too. How's everyone doing? How's Anders?

I am just taking it easy since Ashley finally went to sleep. She has been so hard to get to sleep these days. Yawn!

--------------------
Dee Dee , Mommy to:
Ashley Marie 9/05/02
Joshua Lee 2/03/00 (Our Angel in Heaven)

user posted imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
MommyToAshley
Posted: Mar 8 2003, 08:32 PM
Quote Post

Happy Spring!

Ooops, guess this should have gone under general discussions. Oh well, we are not too rigid here. haha rolling_smile.gif

--------------------
Dee Dee , Mommy to:
Ashley Marie 9/05/02

supermom
Posted: Mar 11 2003, 07:56 PM
Quote Post

Me too, Me too!!

Group: Members
Member No.: 26

Well, sometimes I am and sometimes I'm not - I don't get a chance to check everyday as with this pregnancy I am just SO tired (between the pregnancy, Anders still waking up wanting some BM at 4 am after staying up until midnight or so, and working) I am just exhausted.

I try to check it every night but not always do i get the chance -

Anders is busy as usual, but I think he might be coming down with something - looking flushed in the cheeks and warm. Hope not, but we'll have to wait and see. Wonderful thing about BM is even if they DO get sick, it's usually mild and short!

And how about Ashley? She is such a doll - I want a girl this time because the clothes are SO much cuter!

--------------------
Beverly, DH Eje, and mom to PJ, 20 Leah, 18 Sara, 16 Anders, 5
and Emily, almost 2

"A mother holds her children's hands for just a little while, but she holds their hearts forever."
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." - Gandhi
"Adolescence is a period of rapid changes. Between the ages of 12 and 17, for example, a parent ages as much as 20 years."
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteICQMSN

MommyToAshley
Posted: Mar 12 2003, 09:05 AM
Quote Post

Happy Spring!

I love the pic you added as your avatar of Anders! How CUTE! I am sorry he has not been feeling well. Sending him some "Healthy Vibes!" But, I know what you mean about BM -- we (the DH and I) had a nasty cold a few weeks ago (sore throat, stuffiness, coughing, the works!) I had it for about 2 weeks. I was scared Ashely was going to get really sick, but she was a little stuffy for a day or two and that was it! I chalk it up to the BM.

Ashley is doing good, thanks for asking. She just got her shots yesterday. bawling.gif The Ped also shined a light on her gums and we could see the teeth just below the gum line so our suspicions were right -- she is teething. I think that is why she has been up so much the last couple weeks -- looks like we have a "bad teether" as the doc put it.

Get some rest for you and the baby! snooze.gif

--------------------
Dee Dee , Mommy to:
Ashley Marie 9/05/02

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0067 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]