Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> 2008 - this years gonna be great, Booey's 2008 Life journal
booey2
  Posted: Feb 6 2008, 09:03 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 101

Thank Karen, I can really do whatever I want to now. But there are some other issues I am dealing with, check out my P&I thread or Briannes about AF. I have WI tonight and if I see a loss, I shouldn't with all the crap that I have been eating, I know that something else is up. The ankle is feeling really good, will start my walking tapes again, right now I am just getting my activity by shovelling all the snow we are getting.

Thanks again for checking on me.

wavey.gif hug.gif

--------------------
Terri

He is in a happier place.
PMEmail PosterMSN
Kaitlin'smom
Posted: Feb 6 2008, 09:10 AM
Quote Post

Graceland

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 32

hug.gif I hope your a loser tongiht laugh.gif

--------------------
Di ~ mommy to Kaitlin wife to David
PMEmail Poster
booey2
Posted: Feb 7 2008, 06:47 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Okay, another week gone, many more to follow. Had WI last night I went, despite the wicked snow storm we were having. I lost a grand total of .2 of a pound last night. I was totally expecting a gain. Oh well.

I peed on the stick again this morning and got a negative. Will have to call the doctor soon and get in to see him to try and figure out what is going on.

Not much else happening except that we will be shovelling snow til April around here. Have agreat day everyone.

--------------------
Terri

PMEmail PosterMSN

Kaitlin'smom
Posted: Feb 7 2008, 08:13 AM
Quote Post

Graceland

well at least you lost something right? hug.gif

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
booey2
Posted: Feb 7 2008, 08:19 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Oh, don't get me wrong I am very happy to have lost what I did, looking back at how bad my eating this past has been. I think that all the snow shovelling may have leveled out my extra in take. Thanks for the hugs.

--------------------
Terri

PMEmail PosterMSN
coasterqueen
Posted: Feb 8 2008, 06:15 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 236

KUP on what you find out at the doc, Terri. hug.gif hug.gif

Congrats on your weight loss!!! thumb.gif

--------------------
~*Karen*~
wife to hubby, Ryan Douglas
mommy to Kylie (9) and Megan (6.5)
and furbabies Gavin, Buster, Sox, and Hailey

PMEmail Poster
booey2
Posted: Feb 8 2008, 08:28 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Hi guys,

Okay, I made the call and am going to the doctors today to find out what is going on. I spoke to the nurse this time, one that knows me and she really stressed that I should come in given the 2 neg tests. So I have an appt at 2:40pm so I get to leave here (work) at 2pm. Yipee, nothing like a short day on Friday. Well, I still have to sit here and listen to my co-worker gripe about me leaving early. Too bad for her. LOL tongue.gif tongue.gif rolleyes.gif

Just wanted to keep you in the loop. blush.gif Thanks for the hugs and support, it means a lot to me.

Gonna update my late post now.

--------------------
Terri

PMEmail PosterMSN
booey2
Posted: Feb 11 2008, 07:43 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Hi, smile.gif

Well my dear friend showed up yesterday afternoon and is full swing right now. I guess I really shouldn't have been eating like I was pg. Oh well, I don't feel any worse for the wear, will find out my damage on Wednesday night. Now I am waiting patiently for the call from the doctors office to confirm what I already know, NOT PREGNANT. YIPEEEEEE!!!!!!! laugh.gif Yes I am rather relieved and saddened sad.gif at the same time. Just would like some answers as I really don't want another 42 day cycle. blink.gif wacko.gif

Well I am back on track, and will haul out my workout equipment again, as long as the snow stays away I can actually do a workout other wise I am using snow shovelling as my activity.

Just wanted to pop in and update. Will update further when the doc's office calls.

--------------------
Terri

PMEmail PosterMSN
booey2
Posted: Feb 14 2008, 06:17 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Checking in to day, had WI last night am okay with the gain, as I know why, I was eating like I was PG and it shows. I now know that I am not PG and will get my arse in gear and start working out again. I spoke to Matt on Monday night and asked him if he was embarrassed by my size and he said yes. He said he still loves me and I told him that it was okay and I am really trying to lose the extra pounds. I also told him he was one of the reasons I went back to WW and that made him happy.

So on to another week, still havent' heard from the doctor yet, guess the tests are taking longer than he thought.

Here is to a good week this week.

--------------------
Terri

PMEmail PosterMSN
Kaitlin'smom
Posted: Feb 14 2008, 06:56 AM
Quote Post

Graceland

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY

hug.gif Hang in there. SO the docs office are they running more test or was it just a PG test? my cycles are getting wacky again. I am hoping to find a natural way to help them. Have a great day.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
booey2
Posted: Feb 14 2008, 06:59 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Thanks, they did the PG test, my thyroid levels TSH test, and a whole bunch more, he didn't really tell me all of them but he did take 7 vials of blood so I am guessing there are at least 7 test being done. I will call them again later today to see if the results are back because this is not like them to be almost a week in getting back to me with results.

smile.gif

--------------------
Terri

PMEmail PosterMSN
booey2
Posted: Feb 14 2008, 10:23 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Okay got the call from the doc's office after I called them, looks like everything came up normal, so we are going to just sit tight and see what next month brings. I do know that we won't be taking any chances and the hubby will be making an appointment soon. That is all for now.

--------------------
Terri

PMEmail PosterMSN
coasterqueen
Posted: Feb 15 2008, 07:03 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 236

Well I'm glad everything came up normal. Still frustrating, though, I'm sure. hug.gif hug.gif

hug.gif on the gain. Pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and go get girl! cheerleader.gif

--------------------
~*Karen*~
wife to hubby, Ryan Douglas
mommy to Kylie (9) and Megan (6.5)
and furbabies Gavin, Buster, Sox, and Hailey

PMEmail Poster
booey2
  Posted: Feb 21 2008, 06:55 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Okay back for another weekly check in. Had WI last night and am down basically what I was up last week. We went out to dinner on Saturday night to a place called The Old Spaghetti Factory. I had a great meal, Goat Cheese stuffed Agnolotti with a sundried tommatoes, onions, mushrooms and their house pesto sauce. Thank goodness I walked to and from the restaurant, about 1.5 miles each way. Otherwise the scale would have gone in the other direction. My mom was in visiting and she got a room at the Sheraton Centre Hotel here so we went and had dinner with them and swam in their indoor/outdoor pool. It was really cool the kids had a blast with their cousins and of course I had to swim because the pool was too deep for Thomas to be in alone. It was fun, but they wanted me to go in the hot tub but it was packed and I am not one to share hot tubs with strangers, kinda yucky in my opinon. As we were coming back from dinner the hotel was filling up with people all dressed up and tons of millitary looking peeps. They even had 2 millitary vehichles in the building. I really felt outta place in my jeans and sweater, but hey they are used to all types of people.

On to another a week, I will not give up this journey even if I disappear for a while I will always be around. Have a great day to every one who reads this.

PS - I have decided to haul out my old stationary bike and when the kids want me to "help" them with a video game, I have to ride the bike while I play. I know that I won't be going that fast but at least I am not sitting on my tush. rolling_smile.gif

--------------------
Terri

PMEmail PosterMSN

booey2
Posted: Feb 29 2008, 08:59 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Okay, weekly check in, a little late but I am here. Had WI on Wednesday and am down a pound. Gotta take em as they come. Had a so so week food wise, had a tooth filled yesterday and boy does it hurt. He had to take out a 25 year old filling and replace it. Says they may have to take the root eventually, they went pretty deep into the gums to get it filled properly. Okay onto another week.

I will get more activity in some how, eat CORE foods and drink all my water.

Thanks for reading.

--------------------
Terri

PMEmail PosterMSN
Hillbilly Housewife
Posted: Mar 10 2008, 06:25 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Member No.: 89

You're doing so well Terri.... Keep it up!!! (well...down.. lol) thumb.gif hug.gif

--------------------
The richest people don't have the best of everything, they make the best of everything.

user posted image

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators! Report a post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail Poster
booey2
Posted: Mar 10 2008, 06:26 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Thanks Rocky, things are kinda slowing down, not really focused on what I am doing. Gotta get well first, then I will concentrate on weight loss and healthy living again.

--------------------
Terri

PMEmail PosterMSN
Hillbilly Housewife
Posted: Mar 10 2008, 06:27 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Member No.: 89

Absolutely.... so you're working today even with no voice huh? I hope you don't get too many annoying people to have to strain to talk to... hug.gif

--------------------
The richest people don't have the best of everything, they make the best of everything.

user posted image

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators! Report a post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail Poster
Teesa®©
Posted: Mar 10 2008, 06:50 AM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Member No.: 73

Hi!! wavey.gif

If I remember correctly, when I was here years ago, I've seen pix of you and I saw your pic in the OP and you look totally amazing!!!! And even if I'm wrong and haven't seen pix of you before, you still look totally amazing!

hug.gif hug.gif
PM
booey2
  Posted: Apr 7 2008, 05:40 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Okay, blush.gif I am back at 'er and trying to get control of things again before I get back up to my original starting weight. I am not doing so good in the acitivity/exercise part of my weightloss program and that is really affecting me. So I have no excuses these days with the weather getting warmer, I am going to get moving again and shed these unwanted pounds once and for good. I actually tried rollerblading yesterday but the rollerblades wouldn't go on properly due to my tree trunk lower legs and calf so I am hauling out my skipping rope, yes I said skipping rope and am going to attempt to jump rope. If all else fails I am pulling out my gazelle and getting back on her, I may do both for variety.

I hope to see more people back in this area of the boards, you were all a great source of support and inspiration to me when I was posting regularly.

Have a great week and I will try and get back here more often.

--------------------
Terri

PMEmail PosterMSN
booey2
Posted: Apr 7 2008, 05:41 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

QUOTE (Teesa®© @ Mar 10 2008, 10:50 AM)
Hi!! wavey.gif

If I remember correctly, when I was here years ago, I've seen pix of you and I saw your pic in the OP and you look totally amazing!!!! And even if I'm wrong and haven't seen pix of you before, you still look totally amazing!

hug.gif hug.gif

blush.gif Thanks Teesa, blush.gif not really liking how I am looking these days but working on that part (the mental aspect) of my weightloss journey and I have already come a long way in that department with a ways to go still.

--------------------
Terri

PMEmail PosterMSN
Teesa®©
Posted: Apr 7 2008, 12:00 PM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Member No.: 73

Does anybody these days like how they look? wink.gif I know I don't like how I look, but other than undergoing cosmetic surgery [which I'm not willing to do], I'll just have to learn to like me sooner or later!! emlaugh.gif

Congrat's on your journey!! And if you find you don't like your bike, you can always walk to my house!! rolling_smile.gif rolling_smile.gif rolling_smile.gif Depending on how fast you walk, you would probably make it some time after lunch wink.gif It took me 3 hours to walk from Stratford to St. Marys once, and it's a 20 minute drive. I took the back roads, though, so it probably wouldn't have taken quite that long had I taken the highway. I figured the back roads would be shorter blush.gif
PM

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2]  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0121 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]