Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> owwwwwwww
kimberley
Posted: Mar 31 2006, 04:11 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 249

ok let me just say that Billy bands are lethal!!!! blink.gif i got off my butt and did the basic and ab workout this week and OMG i want to die lol. laundry is my enemy because stairs hurt! i used to do the original tae bo advanced tape with no problem and the now with the new bootcamp tapes with billy bands wacko.gif wacko.gif are killing me! i will keep at it tho wink.gif

on a cute note, the kids started exercising with me and they were hilarious! even Jade was kicking her feet in the air happy.gif. Jacob lasted almost 20min with me thumb.gif

--------------------
user posted image mama to Jacob, James, Jade, Kaleigh and Riley!!
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted image

The Administrators of Parenting Club take violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators. Report a post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail Poster
Maddie&EthansMom
Posted: Mar 31 2006, 04:21 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 235

GOOD FOR YOU!!!! cheerleader.gif

It's so much fun when the kids exercise with me. It's a good habit for them to get into as well. happy.gif
PMEmail Poster
danahas4monkeys
Posted: Apr 1 2006, 08:48 AM
Quote Post

Silver Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 942

I started the gym this week I am taking an hour long aerobics class and a power abs class have had one of each so far and OMG am I sore lol I did a step workout today at home and the kids joined in Andrew really like doing the stairs nothing like trying to workout on one step with a 2yr old trying to do it too lol! but i did it ! good luck to you! are you trying to lose weight or just tone up? or both? I am both I need to lose about 45 lbs but my mini goal is 15-20lbs by june 1st. going on vacation to the beach dont wanna look like a big cow!

Dana clapsmiley.gif

--------------------
Dana
Mommy to Kimberly 14, Jordan 13, Alexis 7, and Andrew 5
PMEmail PosterYahoo

luvmykids
Posted: Apr 1 2006, 09:41 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,038

I'm waiting for my Boot Camp videos/bands .... now I'm scared lol Glad to hear they work though! And good job exercising! thumb.gif
PMEmail Poster

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0163 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]