Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Boy Am I DUMB!!
lovemy2
Posted: Feb 17 2007, 01:24 PM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Group: Validating
Member No.: 8,607

So I was really missing the cues Dylan was giving when he was ready to go to sleep and holding him WAY too long and then picking him up WAY too soon when he squacked when I did put him down....

Monica (luvmykids) you were soooo right, he wasn't crying, just squirming and squacking so I would go pick him up...DUH....

We are now on three nites and two days of going to sleep on his own and taking two good nice long naps and sleeping all nite (well he has been doing that for over a week now - but not going to sleep on his own)...

Of course, I do still have to check on him while he is falling asleep because he inevitably pukes and then his face is in it - poor kid - but I pick him up, clean him off and put a new crib sheet pad down, comfort him for a minute and then back down he goes....

So seems like we are on a roll now....life is good again rolleyes.gif

Of course though, I have not forgotten that just when it gets good, they do change the rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
PMEmail Poster
HuskerMom
Posted: Apr 11 2007, 09:40 PM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,388

How is it going now?

--------------------
Joni

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
lovemy2
Posted: Apr 12 2007, 03:02 AM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Group: Validating
Member No.: 8,607

FABULOUS - naps are still a little different everyday - sometimes a long one in the am and a short one in the pm or vice versa but at nite he sleeps more or less 13-14 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He has turned into quite a wonderful little boy - I had my doubts in the beginning!!!! Once he hit that 8 week mark it all kinda came together....oh and he found his thumb too so that has helped to soothe him - he was not a big fan of the pacifier....

How are you guys doing? How old is Keith now?

--------------------
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
PMEmail Poster

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0099 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]