Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> this stinks..., minor vent
luvbug00
  Posted: May 3 2011, 09:57 AM
Quote Post

awhat!

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,984

So I got over the online dating thing real quick. I just wasn't feeling good about it.
I've been really focused on Mya, started dancing in a bolivian dance troupe. working, working out and playing with charlie.
Then Jon came back all sob story and all and then drama ensued from there.
I don't consider us together but I think he does.
He thinks just being nice is going to fix things but my heart isn't in it anymore. He still wants all these things I dont and thinks i've given up on fighting him about them. I've just given up on us period.

So on top of all that confusion..i heard from Casey and kyle..(both seem to pop up randomly in my life. Both are long distance friends I see them once a year at best.)

(casey- I met 9 years ago and have been off and on in contact with but always friends. He was with me the night of my driving thing.
kyle- i met in 8 years ago, same kind of situation he pops in and out and we are friends. )

kyle recently admitted to wanting to date me..im not interested. he is in and out of the country and reminds me more of my little brother then a love interest.

I keep going back to them..
More like I keep going back to Casey.
When I first met him He was only 19. He was such a sweet guy I didn't do right by him back then because i thought he was too young and the Mya situation was too much. that really hurt him. He's in the coast guard now in Miami. He's been trying to get me to visit for ages and visits me when he is back in va visiting his parents. With the exception of the night of the driving thing, he has always been sweet and wonderful. He has always forgiven me for my faults toward him.
The other day i mentioned on FB about a " mom" on y puppy board who married a friend she made a pact with when they were 13 or something. I'm sure most of you read our conversation on FB..Off FB in msg we were talking as well.
I'm really fighting my urge to just go see him.
Because every time I do I fall for him a little more..
Not down for rejection again..

i dunno just fighting this right now..

--------------------
user posted image
Mya 7-1-00
PMEmail PosterYahoo
my2monkeyboys
Posted: May 3 2011, 06:14 PM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,245

You might want to make it clear with Jon what your feelings are... you wouldn't want things to get ugly, you know? I think being upfront would be best.
As for Casey, well, you are friends. So spending time together shouldn't be an issue, right? You are allowed friends, even if you are trying to focus on yourself (and Mya). Just keep it at a friend level for now... who knows, if he becomes interested in you in that way, and you in him, then visit the possibility then. smile.gif

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0118 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]