Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> I'm taking back all my previous complaints, about Andrew not liking tummy time...
~Roo'sMama~
Posted: Jan 23 2006, 06:48 PM
Quote Post

My two cuties :)

Group: Members
Member No.: 788

Now I'm sick of it! He's ALWAYS on his tummy... I put him down on the floor sitting up with a toy or two in front of him, and a couple minutes later he's on his tummy, trying to get something and getting mad because he can only go backwards so he's getting further away from it. rolleyes.gif I'll be glad when he can go forwards... and I'm dreading it too. wacko.gif I still have so much baby proofing to do!
It was so nice for awhile when he first started sitting unsupported because he'd just sit there and play but now I'm constantly going to rescue him from a corner that he's stuck in or something. tongue.gif

--------------------
Sara ~ Wife to Scott, Mommy to Andrew 6-12-05, Alison 2-20-07, and our angel in heaven 4-20-06

user posted imageLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
PM
A&A'smommy
Posted: Jan 23 2006, 06:52 PM
Quote Post

Praying For Spencer

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 243

Oh gosh girl I know the feeling alyssa started rolling around trying to get stuff when she was 4months blink.gif it really isn't that bad to me its better if they start walking or moving around early because you kinda get use to it.. I only have one so I really don't know wink.gif it will get better though well kinda tongue.gif anyway I can't believe how big he is getting UGH I feel like it was just the other day you joined and then yesterday that you had him bawling.gif love2.gif

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN
~Roo'sMama~
Posted: Jan 24 2006, 08:37 AM
Quote Post

My two cuties :)

Group: Members
Member No.: 788

QUOTE (alyssa'smommy @ Jan 23 2006, 08:52 PM)
Oh gosh girl I know the feeling alyssa started rolling around trying to get stuff when she was 4months blink.gif it really isn't that bad to me its better if they start walking or moving around early because you kinda get use to it.. I only have one so I really don't know wink.gif it will get better though well kinda tongue.gif anyway I can't believe how big he is getting UGH I feel like it was just the other day you joined and then yesterday that you had him bawling.gif love2.gif

Lol yes it's exciting but also more work. tongue.gif But in some ways less work too so I guess it evens out. happy.gif

--------------------
Sara ~ Wife to Scott, Mommy to Andrew 6-12-05, Alison 2-20-07, and our angel in heaven 4-20-06

user posted imageLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
PM

A&A'smommy
Posted: Jan 24 2006, 08:57 AM
Quote Post

Praying For Spencer

Member No.: 243

QUOTE (~Roo'sMama~ @ Jan 24 2006, 10:37 AM)
QUOTE (alyssa'smommy @ Jan 23 2006, 08:52 PM)
Oh gosh girl I know the feeling alyssa started rolling around trying to get stuff when she was 4months  blink.gif  it really isn't that bad to me its better if they start walking or moving around early because you kinda get use to it.. I only have one so I really don't know  wink.gif it will get better though well kinda  tongue.gif anyway I can't believe how big he is getting UGH I feel like it was just the other day you joined and then yesterday that you had him bawling.gif  love2.gif

Lol yes it's exciting but also more work. tongue.gif But in some ways less work too so I guess it evens out. happy.gif

LOL I know what you mean emlaugh.gif

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN
ediep
Posted: Jan 24 2006, 12:36 PM
Quote Post

Jason's mommy

Member No.: 81

oh man, he is working so hard to crawl...I totally remember that. I'd sit jason down ont he floor anf next thing you know he is on his tummy reaching for something and complaining that he's stuck

he'll get the crwaling down soon

--------------------
~*~*~*~Edie, Jason 9/23/02, and Emma 11/19/06~*~*~*~

user posted image

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take trolls and violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators! Report a troll post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post
PMAOLYahoo

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0075 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]