Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Teacher.... Wow, what a voice you have!
MommyToAshley
Posted: Mar 14 2003, 11:41 AM
Quote Post

Happy Spring!

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 2

TLCDad played some of the mp3's of you singing for me... all I can say is WOW! Did you try out for American Idol? thumb.gif If not, you should. I'll call in a vote for you. emlaugh.gif

--------------------
Dee Dee , Mommy to:
Ashley Marie 9/05/02
Joshua Lee 2/03/00 (Our Angel in Heaven)

user posted imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Teacher
  Posted: Mar 14 2003, 03:00 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

You're too sweet! Your hubby is a smart one...I keep the little link hidden so that only my students know how to get there. Most wouldn't think to go clicking on pictures.

Sadly I'm too old for American Idol. My students were trying to get me to go, but I think you have to be under 25 or something like that.

This is a really neat lil' board you have here. I'm looking forward to visiting often!
TLCDad
  Posted: Mar 14 2003, 05:46 PM
Quote Post

Administrator

Member No.: 1

Hi Teacher,

I noticed your still posting as "guest/unregistered". You can register and become a member by clicking on the link in the top header... This way you will not have to keep entering your name to post as well as the ability to use your own avatar, etc.
PMEmail Poster

MommyToAshley
Posted: Mar 14 2003, 05:51 PM
Quote Post

Happy Spring!

Member No.: 2

Well, poooh on puke.gif American Idol! We can have 26 year old idols too! You should try out for Star Search then! You really do have an amazing voice.

And, TLCDad showed me your web site. Your students must adore you -- I am sure the web site takes a lot of time to upkeep! We need more dedicated teachers like you. Then, I wouldn't think twice about sending my child to public school! thumb.gif

--------------------
Dee Dee , Mommy to:
Ashley Marie 9/05/02
Joshua Lee 2/03/00 (Our Angel in Heaven)

user posted imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Guest_Teacher
Posted: Mar 14 2003, 08:56 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

Well, I registered, but when I'm logged in, it won't allow me to post for some reason. So I just logged out and am on as a "guest". It may be because I'm brand new here or something like that. Hmmm...

Yeah, MomtoAshley, (ahem) I might be able to pass for a 26 year old. *giggles*

Thanks so much on the website. It's been my passion for the last few years. It actually makes my job easier once it's done right. Sometimes I've lost my lesson plans or the homework assignment, etc. Then I can just go to it and hit print. I do the same thing for forms that I need parents to fill out. I send a hard copy home, but I also e-mail parents to tell them where they can print a new copy in case it gets lost. If their home is anything like mine, things get lost in the blackhole all the time.
TLCDad
Posted: Mar 14 2003, 10:06 PM
Quote Post

Administrator

Member No.: 1

QUOTE (Guest_Teacher @ Mar 14 2003, 11:56 PM)
Well, I registered, but when I'm logged in, it won't allow me to post for some reason. So I just logged out and am on as a "guest". It may be because I'm brand new here or something like that. Hmmm...

Thats strange. Does it still cause this problem? Try again and if you get an error can you post what the error says?

Thanks
PMEmail Poster
Guest_Teacher
Posted: Mar 16 2003, 10:58 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

Well, now I forgot my password. I'll have to check my e-mail and get it. I'm so sorry. I don't know where my head is these days. :S

~Teacher (out looking for her head)
madaise
Posted: Mar 17 2003, 05:58 AM
Quote Post

Bronze Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 23

If their home is anything like mine, things get lost in the blackhole all the time.

Yes, we have a blackhole here too... Actually, we have several emlaugh.gif

--------------------
Judi
momma to Cas, Em, Tege, Jordan & Ry

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0145 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]