Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Anyone else picture crazy?
MommyToAshley
  Posted: Mar 26 2003, 11:26 AM
Quote Post

Happy Spring!

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 2

Ashley is 6 months old, and we have over 4,000 pictures of her. Thank Goodness for digital cameras! Oh, and that's not counting the video we have taken. (Which reminds me, TLCDad, if you are reading this, we need more tapes for the camcorder!)

I just adore Ashley, and want to capture every moment. haha.

I'm surprised her first words weren't "SAY CHEESE!" or "GIVE MOMMY A SMILE" biggrin.gif

--------------------
Dee Dee , Mommy to:
Ashley Marie 9/05/02
Joshua Lee 2/03/00 (Our Angel in Heaven)

user posted imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Kaitlin'smom
Posted: Mar 26 2003, 11:59 AM
Quote Post

Graceland

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 32

nuts.gif
WOW

I dont think I have that many of Kaitlin but I do have a couple hundred and she is just turning 3 months! I have fallen I love with the digital camera her daddy bought, I thought at first he was crazy for spending so much money but now I love it and very happy he got it! We just need to start using the video camera more often. Also evertime I take picture I am printing them out I can get 3 4x6 per sheet or 4 3/12x5 per sheet! So everytime I have 3 or 4 L like I print them and put them in her book so I can carry it around with me. So I am with you mommy I love taking her picture! wub.gif

--------------------
Di ~ mommy to Kaitlin wife to David
PMEmail Poster
CantWait
Posted: Mar 26 2003, 06:56 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 28

I'm with you there, I've got 4 picture books full of pics of just Robbie.
It starts to die down a bit when they get older and they're not changing as much, or doing new things. That's when I started putting together more family picture albums. biggrin.gif

--------------------
~Marie, mom to Robbie, 15 and Anthony, 7 and our newest addition, Mia Eliana~

user posted image

~*~I promise to forget you not, my angels in heaven being watched by our fallen heroes, Dec 23 08, April 1 09, & May 18 09~*~

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
PMEmail Poster

TLCDad
Posted: Mar 27 2003, 12:12 AM
Quote Post

Administrator

Member No.: 1

Actually about 3900 but we will be 5000 in no time wink.gif LOL Digital camera ands large hard drives are recommended for all new parents wink.gif

The nurses at the hospital said Ashley was the most filmed baby they saw wink.gif LOL I used up two full Mini-DV tapes during the first few hours of her birth day wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
MommyToAshley
Posted: Mar 27 2003, 12:14 AM
Quote Post

Happy Spring!

Member No.: 2

Not to mention that Sis had emailed everyone a picture of Ashley within an hour of her birth. LOL biggrin.gif

P.S. TLCDad, check the memory card in the camera and the spare cards, we may have more photos than you think. I took some more today.

--------------------
Dee Dee , Mommy to:
Ashley Marie 9/05/02
Joshua Lee 2/03/00 (Our Angel in Heaven)

user posted imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
supermom
Posted: Mar 27 2003, 06:07 AM
Quote Post

Me too, Me too!!

Group: Members
Member No.: 26

We are at about 4000 and Anders is three - not quite as many as you all, but still a bit. Since my DH is from Sweden and his parents are still there, Anders pics were posted on the net within a few hours of his birth so that his parents could share in all the joy.

Yes, digital camers are a wonderful toy, and either big HD or a CD burner are almost required laugh.gif

And we've got movies that we've digitized and sent to them too because their systems and the American systems are not compatible, so we just can't copy a VHS and mail!

Lovely technology!

--------------------
Beverly, DH Eje, and mom to PJ, 20 Leah, 18 Sara, 16 Anders, 5
and Emily, almost 2

"A mother holds her children's hands for just a little while, but she holds their hearts forever."
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." - Gandhi
"Adolescence is a period of rapid changes. Between the ages of 12 and 17, for example, a parent ages as much as 20 years."
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteICQMSN
Kaitlin'smom
Posted: Mar 27 2003, 06:32 AM
Quote Post

Graceland

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 32

yep Kaitlin was passed around the net just a few hours after her birth, for all the out of town friends. She was even on her on web page the hospital set up! She had lots of posts from all over the US! It was so neat to have that we printed it so I could put it in her baby book.

--------------------
Di ~ mommy to Kaitlin wife to David
PMEmail Poster

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0132 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]