Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> When it comes to make-up
My2Beauties
Posted: Mar 24 2008, 12:09 PM
Quote Post

My Baby Girls!!!

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 467

Do you like to play up a certain feature, your eyes or lips or cheeks? Do you think less is more. I always play around with different eyeshadow colors but I keep my lips limited to sheer nudes and very light pale pinks, almost barely there with high gloss, I think gloss looks beautiful on lips. I have naturally full lips and paler skin so really dark colors makes my lips stand out entirely too much. I love playing with eyeshadow though, I've wore greens on eyes before and I have blue eyes, if you do it right and just the right amount it looks pretty good. I like browns and smoky colors too, I also just like really peachy nude colors and I play up my eyelashes. Anyone have any beauty secrets that they do with their make-up?

--------------------
LeaAnn, wife to Brian (05/21/2005)
Mommy to Hanna Marie (11/14/2003)
Mommy to Aubrey Lynn (05/01/2007)
Step-mommy to Desiree Ann (11/14/1995)
user posted image

My MySpace Page
PM
luvbug00
Posted: Mar 24 2008, 12:40 PM
Quote Post

awhat!

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,984

i was tought either big lips or big eyes, NEVER both. so usualy i do big eyes. i like matching my color of my eyes to my outfit and then use a soft flesh color for my lips. too dark to even bother with blush lol!

--------------------
user posted image
Mya 7-1-00
PMEmail PosterYahoo
Hillbilly Housewife
Posted: Mar 24 2008, 01:03 PM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Member No.: 89

Bah...make up Fake Up... I don't like makeup. If I wear some, it's mascara, neutral eyeshadow to just add a little shadow effect.. and some natural color on my lips...and it had better be a special occasion. emlaugh.gif

I can't STAND talking to someone with unatural colors on their face. Too distracting, to me. Not to say anything is wrong with makeup... just saying I can't talk to someone wearing too much color - I find myself looking all over their face and have trouble focusing on looking at them in the eye.

--------------------
The richest people don't have the best of everything, they make the best of everything.

user posted image

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators! Report a post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail Poster

moped
Posted: Mar 24 2008, 01:50 PM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Member No.: 1,035

I never really wear eyeshadow unless I am really doing it up - but I personally think I like the cheeks and maybe lipsticks.......I am a lipstick FREAK!!!!

I just love makeup in general - although being home all the time you would never know it! tongue.gif

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
mysweetpeasWil&Wes
Posted: Mar 24 2008, 07:20 PM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 1,474

I'm pretty clueless about makeup. But I think I'm pretty good at blending eyeshadow...All those years of art school I suppose. tongue.gif I like a natural look, unless you are going out to a club...I like smoky, just not on me. I always wear mascara, it's a must. And I like powder and blush. But that's usually it besides some nude or pinky type lipgloss.

--------------------
Rae SAHM to Wil (4) and Wesley (2) ~ Wife to Richard 10/20/01
user posted imageuser posted image
PMEmail Poster
MoonMama
Posted: Mar 24 2008, 07:45 PM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 4,927

QUOTE (moped @ Mar 24 2008, 01:50 PM)
I never really wear eyeshadow unless I am really doing it up - but I personally think I like the cheeks and maybe lipsticks.......I am a lipstick FREAK!!!!

I just love makeup in general - although being home all the time you would never know it! tongue.gif

I LOVE lipstick and lipgloss. cool.gif I own far to much of it, I really LOVE the Victoria's Secret lipglosses. I don't wear a lot of makeup as a rule....well you all have seen that. blush.gif rolling_smile.gif
PM
ZandersMama
Posted: Mar 25 2008, 03:02 AM
Quote Post

Jesus answers knee mail

Member No.: 1,776

blistex lol in the winter smile.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterMSN
amynicole21
Posted: Mar 25 2008, 03:54 AM
Quote Post

Mmmm. Ice cream!

Member No.: 69

I pretty much wear the same shades on my eyes every day... I've never been able to figure out how to mix it up blush.gif I wear tons of different lipstick and gloss shades though. My lips are very plump - like the rest of me rolling_smile.gif

--------------------
user posted image

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators. Report a violation using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahoo

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0120 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]