Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting Blogs | Please visit our sponsors: |
Home | Help Search Members Calendar Abbreviations Today's Topics Live Chat Donations |
Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register ) | Resend Validation Email |
|
kit_kats_mom |
Posted: May 1 2008, 06:23 AM
|
Cary the Lemur Group: Members Posts: 8,080 Member No.: 135 Joined: 15-April 03 |
So now I have to choose weather to put her into the public school, which is rated A for the last 4 years, or try out this new school who's teaching style I think will be to K's benefit.
Currently working on a list of pros and cons....because I needed something else to do. -------------------- Cary
|
MommyToAshley |
Posted: May 1 2008, 06:35 AM
|
Happy Spring! Group: Administrators Posts: 27,473 Member No.: 2 Joined: 8-February 03 |
Oh gosh... I remember agonizing over where to send Ashley for Kindergarten last year. It's no fun... good luck with your decision. The only advice I have is to visit the schools you are considering in person, while they are still in session. It was the big eye-opener for us.
-------------------- |
Kaitlin'smom |
Posted: May 1 2008, 06:51 AM
|
Graceland Group: Moderators Posts: 23,956 Member No.: 32 Joined: 5-March 03 |
congrats and good luck on your decision. Deffinalty not easy, I am still torn on weither I did the right thing. I wonder at what point I can change my mind.
-------------------- Di ~ mommy to Kaitlin wife to David
|
coasterqueen |
Posted: May 1 2008, 06:53 AM
|
Diamond Member Group: Members Posts: 27,917 Member No.: 236 Joined: 4-August 03 |
Congrats to K and good luck on your decision.
I'm glad it's one we didn't have to make. We knew way before we had kids which school district we wanted our kids to go to school in (the one we grew up in) and so we made sure we lived in that district and are happy with our decision so far. -------------------- ~*Karen*~
wife to hubby, Ryan Douglas mommy to Kylie (9) and Megan (6.5) and furbabies Gavin, Buster, Sox, and Hailey |
luvmykids |
Posted: May 1 2008, 08:36 AM
|
Diamond Member Group: Members Posts: 19,113 Member No.: 3,038 Joined: 3-January 06 |
Congrats!
I also agonized over school...still do some days |
A&A'smommy |
Posted: May 1 2008, 11:51 AM
|
Praying For Spencer Group: Moderators Posts: 29,769 Member No.: 243 Joined: 11-August 03 |
thats awesome!!!! Good luck with your decision I can imagine that is a VERY difficult one!!!
-------------------- |
mom21kid2dogs |
Posted: May 1 2008, 12:08 PM
|
Parker, the handsome pound puppy! Group: Members Posts: 5,863 Member No.: 1,127 Joined: 30-December 04 |
Good luck! I'll be interested to hear which you decide and how the decision goes. Does your husband have a strong opinion either way?
-------------------- Cheryl, Olivia's mom
|
kit_kats_mom |
Posted: May 1 2008, 02:38 PM
|
||
Cary the Lemur Group: Members Posts: 8,080 Member No.: 135 Joined: 15-April 03 |
He really likes the small class sizes and focus on technology at the charter school. -------------------- Cary
|
||
redchief |
Posted: May 1 2008, 06:41 PM
|
Platinum Member Group: Moderators Posts: 8,629 Member No.: 800 Joined: 5-October 04 |
Congrats on the acceptance! Good luck in the choosing, Cary!
-------------------- Ed is husband to Lisa (since 1983) Dad to Ricky, John, Erin and Kaitlin The Administrators of the Parenting Club take trolls and violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators. Report a post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post. |
HuskerMom |
Posted: May 1 2008, 06:47 PM
|
Gold Member Group: Members Posts: 3,386 Member No.: 7,388 Joined: 1-January 07 |
How exciting! Good luck choosing!
-------------------- |