Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Pages: (3) 1 [2] 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Di's journal
luvmykids
Posted: Jul 7 2006, 05:48 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,038

QUOTE (Kaitlin'smom @ Jul 7 2006, 07:33 AM)

Even though I should be so close to my over all goal now if I had stuck with it in the early part of the year, i will not look back only foward and just one day at a time.

Thats the attitude! thumb.gif Keep it up, these are hard habits to break and tough changes. You can do it!! hug.gif
PMEmail Poster
Kaitlin'smom
Posted: Jul 7 2006, 05:52 AM
Quote Post

Graceland

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 32

thanks eveyone. As for the cinamon roll I have not eaten it. Its going to have to go in the trash. I just cant do it.

--------------------
Di ~ mommy to Kaitlin wife to David
PMEmail Poster
booey2
  Posted: Jul 7 2006, 05:57 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 101

Di, back away from the roll. But ifyou really want it take a bite and decide how it tastes, rate it on a scale from 1 being blah and 10 being awesome.If it is below 5 wrap it discreetly and take it with you to the washroom and toss it. If however it is closer to 10 eat it, enjoy it and get in some extra activity later to burn it off. That is a little trick I use when I really want something, I have found that most times they really aren't worth eating. Hang in there, life has a way of doing this to us, you will get through it and weight loss is truely a life long exercise. Keep up the great work. cheerleader.gif

Now go get your water smile.gif .

Terri

--------------------
Terri

He is in a happier place.
PMEmail PosterMSN

Kaitlin'smom
Posted: Jul 7 2006, 06:06 AM
Quote Post

Graceland

okay when I finsh my coffee I will promise.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Kaitlin'smom
Posted: Jul 11 2006, 07:57 AM
Quote Post

Graceland

okay weekend was okay I did eat somethings I should not have, but I did not eat as much. Spent alot of time at the baseball park so it was kinda hard not to eat some of that food laugh.gif . So last night after Kait went to bed I was sitting on the couch flipping thoguht the channels and said hay get up put in your work out DVD and DO IT. So I did. It was HARD, but I am glad I did it. I am hoping it was what I needed to start it up again. I even took measurments so I can see the inches go. It worked before and it can again. Just have to stay with it longer. I will have to find someplace to do it once our house guest arrives I dont want to slack off, not this time. I am planning on doing everyday. However I know some days I wont be able to so I want at least 5 days a week in. Okay time for lunch.

Oh PS I never did eat that cinamon roll smile.gif

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
booey2
  Posted: Jul 11 2006, 08:35 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Kudos for the cinnamon roll and for giving yourself the kick you needed to get up and move. You can and will do this. cheerleader.gif

Terri

PS Now, hows that water going down?

--------------------
Terri

PMEmail PosterMSN
Kaitlin'smom
Posted: Jul 11 2006, 09:46 AM
Quote Post

Graceland

Thanks Terri.

8oz of water so far blush.gif I will be having more. Got plent of work day left, plus my snack is watermelon (YUMMY) and when i work out I will down about 16 or more. I do need to try and get some more in during the am.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
booey2
Posted: Jul 11 2006, 09:50 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Good job Di, I am on my second 6 glass bottle right now. smile.gif

--------------------
Terri

PMEmail PosterMSN
Kaitlin'smom
Posted: Jul 12 2006, 05:23 AM
Quote Post

Graceland

blush.gif did not get as much water as I should have yesterday. I also did not get to work out sad.gif we had company and by the time they left I was so tired I could barily get my contacts out, clean my face and change my clothes. Tonight I will, might eve do some walking around the office just to get some extra steps in. I am also tring to get to coffee out, mainly cause I need cream in it and I know that add extra calorie I can cut, so I am tring the Tab energy drink, not bad kinda tasty and only 5 caloires for the whole can. thumb.gif Its raining here today so its dreary out. Okay I am gonna do a few laps around the office before anyone gets in.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
booey2
Posted: Jul 12 2006, 05:42 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Good job Di, you have a plan in place cheerleader.gif and you will do it. As for your coffee, I think you should try switching from cream to homo milk, then 2%, then 1% and then down to skim. I used to take my coffee triple, triple, then double, double and worked my way down to half cup coffee, half cup skim milk so it is more like a latte or cafe au lait, with splenda in it. Those artificial energy drinks scare me. I also tried cutting out the coffee all together and just couldn't do it. Oh well just some ideas. Keep up the great work.

Terri

--------------------
Terri

PMEmail PosterMSN
Kaitlin'smom
Posted: Jul 12 2006, 06:06 AM
Quote Post

Graceland

If I can make the coffee at home I use skim milk but when I stop for it well thats when I know I am getting extra calories. So thats the part I am tring to cut out. I did 10 laps around the office so there is some extra steps today. I did really miss the work out last night and thats good it means I want to do it there for I will do it again. I will have to find something else once I get board of this one, but there are 4 different routines to do so I am hoping I wont get board for a while.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
booey2
Posted: Jul 12 2006, 06:08 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Great job Di, as for the take out coffee, since going back to WW and for a long while now I make it in the morning and use my take-a-long/travel mug so I don't have to stop for another one. Awesome job on the extra steps.

thumb.gif

Terri

--------------------
Terri

PMEmail PosterMSN
coasterqueen
Posted: Jul 12 2006, 06:26 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 236

Great job on the extra laps this morning Di. You'll figure out the coffee thing, maybe the Tab drink is the key. Keep it up and don't forget your water today. wink.gif

--------------------
~*Karen*~
wife to hubby, Ryan Douglas
mommy to Kylie (9) and Megan (6.5)
and furbabies Gavin, Buster, Sox, and Hailey

PMEmail Poster
Kaitlin'smom
Posted: Jul 12 2006, 06:29 AM
Quote Post

Graceland

I am starting on my first 8oz now....really I am heading to the water now

--------------------
PMEmail Poster

Kaitlin'smom
Posted: Jul 13 2006, 05:20 AM
Quote Post

Graceland

I got my work out in last night woohoo.gif and should tongiht as well. Plus I have to clean the house so thats double. I am also back to WW and counting points it really did help once before so I will have at it again. I just have to remember I get a couple extra points for the work outs. Now I just need a new scale wink.gif I truly dont think the one I have is right at all. Considering I can step on get one muber step off 0 out and step on again and get somethign completey different. VERY annoying. Wonder whats better digital or not. HUmm guess I need to do some looking. Anyway. Working on my first 16oz of water. I got about 45oz in yesterday better than I have been but not as good as I want to be. As long as it keeps going up in numbers (for water only) it will be good.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
booey2
Posted: Jul 13 2006, 05:25 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Great job Di, welcome back to WW. Awesome work on the water, keep it coming, it really does help.

Terri cheerleader.gif

--------------------
Terri

PMEmail PosterMSN
coasterqueen
Posted: Jul 13 2006, 05:30 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Sounds like it's going great Di. WW will get you there, I'm sure of it. thumb.gif

--------------------
~*Karen*~

PMEmail Poster
Kaitlin'smom
Posted: Jul 17 2006, 05:46 AM
Quote Post

Graceland

Well friday ngiht not so good as we had a party, but over all this weekend I really did not over eat, just had a few things friday I should not have. Oh well. I never got a DVD work out in but I did other things to keep me moving. I hope to get some in this week. I have to clean the house as we have a house guest comming wed night and staying a week. We are also havign our summer bash Saturday. I need to be oh so good this week so I can h ave a few treats with NO regrets, well maybe small regrets. Well I am 1/2 way throught my first 16 oz of water, its gonna be a scrocher outside today. I soooo need to do yard work, I thgout of a plan and DH agreed when the sun goes down he will hook up the big light and I can chop away at the bushed and clean out the landscaping. I hoep to try it tongiht as well as other things to get ready for the weekend.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
booey2
Posted: Jul 17 2006, 05:49 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Great work and what a way to plan Di. You will do it.

Terri

--------------------
Terri

PMEmail PosterMSN
coasterqueen
Posted: Jul 17 2006, 06:14 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Sounds like you did well this weekend. Good for you. thumb.gif Working out in the yard can be a great workout for sure. Hope it works out for you. Can't wait to hear how your party goes. thumb.gif

--------------------
~*Karen*~

PMEmail Poster
Kaitlin'smom
Posted: Jul 18 2006, 05:33 AM
Quote Post

Graceland

No to bad on the eating yesterday a little more than I should have but I was so hungry after yard work I had to have the extra something. Now my big flower bed looks nice just wish I had some flowers to plant in it. I am feeling very bloated today, hopefully I can get soem extra water in to help. AF is not due till next week so not sure why I feel this way. I had oatmeal bro breakfast and so far its sticking with me. I need to find a great filling snack for the 10am hour that usually when I get hungry. As soon as I finsh my coffee I will start on my water. I ahve not had coffee in a week so thats good for me.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
booey2
  Posted: Jul 18 2006, 05:38 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Good job Di, as for a 10am snack how bout a yogurt and some fruit or cheese and fruit or popcorn. They all work for me. Great job on the gardens and yard work, it is all activity and keeps you moving. thumb.gif

Terri

--------------------
Terri

PMEmail PosterMSN
Kaitlin'smom
Posted: Jul 18 2006, 06:40 AM
Quote Post

Graceland

I think I will have a yougert. I dont have any of theother suggestions at work right now, but thanks that a good idea. Well except the pop corn, cant eat it, love it but I always seem to end up with soemthing stuck in the back and cant get it out for days, ouch

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Kaitlin'smom
Posted: Jul 28 2006, 07:17 AM
Quote Post

Graceland

okay its been a while since I entered, but her we go I will only recap yesterday as it was mostly a good day. I did have a jr frosty from Wendys. here is what I had over all it was a very good day

breakfast
oatmeal
OJ (only 8oz, it was the light varitey)
=5pts
WATER
snack
bananna
=2pts
WATER
lunch
BIG salad
Diet pop
=3pts
Snack
canalope
=1pt
WATER
Dinner
hamberger
baked layes
frostie
=14pts

so i want over by a few my flex points can be used for them, plus I did walk quite a bit so I might have earned an activity point to help with one of the overage.

anyway today
breakfast
oatmeal
oj
=5pts

forgot my bananna sad.gif oh well I might much on a few carrotts

I also came up with a reward system for me. I used to try and use my favorite food for it well that was dumb. So this time I will do things I want to do like massages and pedicures (I hope I like them now) maybe facials and such spa type things. I have my fist goal of 10lbs off then I can go try a pedicure. I will splurge on a 2 hour massage after I hit my over all goal of 40lbs. I am soooo looking foward to it and it really is helping me think about being pampered.

Oh and after AF I will get a new scale, but I will keep my starting weight from this scale and hope the new one is so much nicer and more accurate.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Kaitlin'smom
Posted: Aug 1 2006, 11:11 AM
Quote Post

Graceland

Well over all I have been doing really well with how much I am eating, some how I missed 3 points yesterday so not sure how that will effect me. I will not do that again. I was feeling very bloated (darn AF) so I got on my life walker and walked for 20 minutes and then went to the grocery store and walked more and found some very healthy snacks and food for me. I hope to do more work out tonight. Its my late night so we will see. I did figure out how to easily cut 500 calories a week, I never reaslised I was doing it until the other night, so now that I am aware I have stopped. I am hoping for a loser reading this week but might skip it since AF is here.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 [2] 3  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0186 ]   [ 13 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]