Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Pages: (3) 1 2 [3]  ( Go to first unread post )
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Aimee's 2006 Journal
Maddie&EthansMom
Posted: Sep 27 2006, 04:21 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 235

Thank you, Terri. You are always so supportive and kind. wub.gif hug.gif

I had a pretty good day. thumb.gif

I started the day off with an hour of Pilates with my favorite instructor at the gym. biggrin.gif

I drank plenty of water thumb.gif

My eating could have been better, but I still did really well and stayed within my 'points' range. I just need to work on eating healthier stuff. sleep.gif Grocery day is Friday so I'll buy lots of fruits and veggies to have on hand.

My day is almost over. I'm just ready to crash.

Tomorrow is another day. I'll try to make it count. cheerleader.gif

PMEmail Poster
coasterqueen
Posted: Sep 27 2006, 06:24 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 236

Great job Aimee!!!! thumb.gif

--------------------
~*Karen*~
wife to hubby, Ryan Douglas
mommy to Kylie (9) and Megan (6.5)
and furbabies Gavin, Buster, Sox, and Hailey

PMEmail Poster
Maddie&EthansMom
Posted: Sep 29 2006, 05:18 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

So far so good. happy.gif

I took a cardio/resistance training class at the gym yesterday (one hour) It wasn't easy. Today I plan on taking Core

My eating is just 'okay.' I suppose it could be better. I ended up eating late last night. blush.gif And I drank my last Dr Pepper yesterday so I need to increase my water intake. Dr Pepper is so addictive. tongue.gif

I got on the scale this morning for the first time in a long time. It seems I have gained some weight on my hiatus this summer. I weighed in at 156.8. I'd like to lose 10 pounds...not sure if I'll ever get under 150...that's the trouble I've had in the past. We'll see how it goes. wink.gif I'm not going to put too much pressure on myself or my body to reach a certain number. I know the number means nothing. I'm feeling much much much better just by working out. happy.gif

I'm glad WI was today...We are going to the STATE fair tonight!!! ohmy.gif There are a couple of things I will find hard to resist and I won't deprive myself.
PMEmail Poster

booey2
  Posted: Sep 29 2006, 05:27 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 101

Great job Aimee, you can do it. As for the number you "think" you won't get under a strategy to get past it is - as you get closer to that number don't get on the scale, instead measure youself and use that as your guide. And after a couple of weeks get back on the scale and you may surprise yourself. I too have a number that scares me and that is losing 50 pounds, last time I did that I panicked and ended up quiting WW and putting it all back on plus some friends and relatives. This time as I get closer to that number I am going to do my darnedest to not look at the scale and obsess about it.

Keep up the great work you will get there. smile.gif cheerleader.gif

Terri

--------------------
Terri

He is in a happier place.
PMEmail PosterMSN
coasterqueen
Posted: Sep 29 2006, 05:48 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

You can do this Aimee. Just take it one day at a time, do things how YOU have to do them to cope and you'll get there. thumb.gif

You are doing great hun. hug.gif

--------------------
~*Karen*~

PMEmail Poster
Maddie&EthansMom
Posted: Oct 3 2006, 06:19 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

I'm not doing so well. sleep.gif

I went to the gym 4 days last week. My eating is still so off track. I can't get in the right mindframe and I still haven't been to the grocery store. I will go today and get some healthy things to eat AFTER I go to the gym. happy.gif

Help me! What works for you when that yummy, fattening food is staring you in the face?? sad.gif
PMEmail Poster
coasterqueen
Posted: Oct 3 2006, 06:27 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

hug.gif Aimee. Hang in there, hun. I know I go through days like this more times than not and it's hard. I think first thing is to realize that you are going to have days like this and to be prepared for them. Course I'm of that mindset today, but you know how it goes, tomorrow might not be. rolleyes.gif

Soup is REALLY helping me right now, although it's 90+ degrees out the last few days so soup isn't something I'd really prefer at the moment. That being said it tastes good and is only a couple of points. I posted about this yesterday.

Popcorn is really low in points and filling IMO.

I'm a sugar/snack freak unfortunately so I always have to find sugary things that are low in points to keep me from binging on all the other fattening stuff out there.

I'm sure others will be more help with all the "healthy" low point stuff.

Just don't let that fattening stuff get to you. You are a very strong, beautiful, intelligent woman and you can do this! I know you can. Just don't beat yourself up if/when you have a bad day. The key is when you do have one of those days, to pick yourself back up and get on track.

cheerleader.gif cheerleader.gif cheerleader.gif

--------------------
~*Karen*~

PMEmail Poster
booey2
Posted: Oct 3 2006, 06:42 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Hugs Aimee, I am kinda where you are right now but am slowly making my way back. Have you tried the brownie branmuffins I posted a while back. They are 1 pt and oh so yummy. We are always here for you. I am following CORE so I normally just grab fruit for a snack or as Karen mentioned popcorn. Hang in there, these days will pass to. Keep on working it and the results will follow.

cheerleader.gif

--------------------
Terri

PMEmail PosterMSN
Maddie&EthansMom
Posted: Oct 6 2006, 05:35 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

I gained a pound this week. Woo Hoo!!!! dry.gif I had to sit there and listen to one of my best friends talk about how she just bought some new jeans that were a size ZERO!!! huh.gif Yeah, I'm pushing a 12 again. dry.gif But, I'm feeling better since I started working out. I'd rather be a confident 10 than a self conscious zero.

I can't starve myself. I have to eat. It's just my chemical makeup to be larger...I don't think I will ever be less than what I am now. I should just accept it. cool.gif
PMEmail Poster
booey2
Posted: Oct 6 2006, 07:13 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Sorry about the pound Aimee, you are really a beautiful woman and if you are happy at the size you are, I say great. If you wanna keep working out and toning, go for it and if you happen to lose a few more on the way - that is an extra bonus.

You can do it. cheerleader.gif

Terri

--------------------
Terri

PMEmail PosterMSN
coasterqueen
Posted: Oct 6 2006, 08:17 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Who wants to be a size ZERO? Maybe Nicole Richie. tongue.gif Phooey on her. Sorry you gained the pound, but I wholeheartedly agree with Terri on this. You will get to where YOU want to be and on your own terms. Who cares about how anyone else gets there or what they weigh wink.gif. hug.gif hug.gif

--------------------
~*Karen*~

PMEmail Poster
Maddie&EthansMom
Posted: Oct 17 2006, 11:30 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

You know how you have to be in that specific place..you have to get in the right mindset and pump yourself up? Well, I'm finally there. I'm doing well, I'm enjoying it and I feel awesome. FINALLY! It took me forever to 'want' it and to get to that mindset that I was in before. So, I won't jinx it, but I'm giving it my all. thumb.gif
PMEmail Poster

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 2 [3]  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0177 ]   [ 13 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]