Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> OMG i know people always get a reality check when, they see pictures of themselves... but..
Hillbilly Housewife
Posted: Aug 10 2007, 08:27 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 89

this is just... omg i've got rolls hanging overm y jeans. I've become one of them.

jk

Well not really.

This was about 2 weeks ago.

Uh...i'm on the left of your screen. emlaugh.gif

Attached Image
Attached Image

--------------------
The richest people don't have the best of everything, they make the best of everything.

user posted image

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators! Report a post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail Poster
grapfruit
Posted: Aug 10 2007, 08:32 AM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,476

Oh come on, that is not that bad. What makes me shiver is when people wear shirts that are too short and you can see their stomach hanging BELOW their shirt. You're not gross...what I decribed...is.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahoo
Hillbilly Housewife
Posted: Aug 10 2007, 08:48 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

I went to put on the same jeans and shirt...this is a pic from today.

(That's the people I meant when I said them. Where you can see skin... lol, and why I wrote the " jk well, not really" ...lol)

This post has been edited by Hillbilly Housewife on Aug 10 2007, 08:49 AM

Attached Image
Attached Image

--------------------
The richest people don't have the best of everything, they make the best of everything.

user posted image

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators! Report a post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail Poster

A&A'smommy
Posted: Aug 10 2007, 08:55 AM
Quote Post

Praying For Spencer

Member No.: 243

wow its crazy what can change that quickly!!!! Anyway whats your secret again??

This post has been edited by alyssa'smommy on Aug 10 2007, 08:56 AM

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN
Hillbilly Housewife
Posted: Aug 10 2007, 09:01 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

If you go in my dieting journal, on page 2, you'll see a strict list of the foods i'm allowed to eat and the portions of them. I follow that, and I also get vitamin b6 injections. A friend of mine (who I gave the list to) lost 3 pounds in 1 week with no exercise.

I've lost just over 15 pounds in 3 weeks and 2 days.

This post has been edited by Hillbilly Housewife on Aug 10 2007, 09:12 AM

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail Poster
A&A'smommy
Posted: Aug 10 2007, 09:05 AM
Quote Post

Praying For Spencer

Member No.: 243

QUOTE (Hillbilly Housewife @ Aug 10 2007, 12:01 PM)
If you go in my dieting journal, you'll see a strict list of the foods i'm allowed to eat and the portions of them. I follow that, and I also get vitamin b6 injections. A friend of mine (who I gave the list to) lost 3 pounds in 1 week with no exercise.

wow ohmy.gif

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN
my2monkeyboys
Posted: Aug 10 2007, 09:32 AM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Member No.: 2,245

Wow! You looked so normal in the first picture... not yucky or anything. But the second picture... wowza!!!! Hot stuff! laugh.gif

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
Maddie&EthansMom
Posted: Aug 10 2007, 10:06 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 235

I had a friend who did the B-6 injections. It worked out really well for her. She is still losing weight pretty rapidly. thumb.gif
PMEmail Poster
Calimama
Posted: Aug 10 2007, 11:39 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Member No.: 5,538

Great job! You look awesome! thumb.gif
PMEmail Poster
grapfruit
Posted: Aug 10 2007, 12:13 PM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Holy Moly! You're hot! ohmy.gif biggrin.gif

So let me get this straight, you actually inject stuff into you??? Like w/a needle?? ohmy.gif Sounds scary to me!! But it does it's job!!

--------------------
user posted image
redchief
Posted: Aug 10 2007, 12:24 PM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 800

QUOTE (Hillbilly Housewife @ Aug 10 2007, 01:01 PM)
If you go in my dieting journal, on page 2, you'll see a strict list of the foods i'm allowed to eat and the portions of them. I follow that, and I also get vitamin b6 injections. A friend of mine (who I gave the list to) lost 3 pounds in 1 week with no exercise.

So I guess my ribs are out? wink.gif

I think you're doing wonderfully. I know I wouldn't have that kind of intestinal fortitude.

--------------------

Ed is husband to Lisa (since 1983)
Dad to Ricky, John, Erin and Kaitlin

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take trolls and violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators. Report a post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail PosterAOLYahooMSN
Hillbilly Housewife
Posted: Aug 10 2007, 12:41 PM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

QUOTE (redchief @ Aug 10 2007, 03:24 PM)
I know I wouldn't have that kind of intestinal fortitude.

this is too much info, most likely... but...

scroll down...

i've been pooping green from the spinach, what little I've been goin'. My intestines are doin great tho. laugh.gif

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail Poster
grapfruit
Posted: Aug 10 2007, 12:55 PM
Quote Post

Gold Member

QUOTE (Hillbilly Housewife @ Aug 10 2007, 12:41 PM)
QUOTE (redchief @ Aug 10 2007, 03:24 PM)
I know I wouldn't have that kind of intestinal fortitude.

this is too much info, most likely... but...

scroll down...

i've been pooping green from the spinach, what little I've been goin'. My intestines are doin great tho. laugh.gif

Does it give you an upset stomach or anything? I'm always worried about that...some food is just not right for me.

--------------------
user posted image
My3LilMonkeys
Posted: Aug 10 2007, 06:04 PM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 2,419

Wow great difference! You look awesome!

I know what you mean about the pictures....I saw some pics today of myself that my sister took 2 weeks ago and ohmy.gif I had no idea I looked that bad! Then I stepped on the scale and puke.gif !

I'll be starting my diet tomorrow.
PMEmail Poster

Sam & Abby's Mom
Posted: Aug 10 2007, 06:09 PM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Member No.: 11,125

Holy @$%@#$ , Rocky ! You are looking awesome, girl. That shirt is actually baggy on you, now. ohmy.gif

BTW - you have an awesome shape - even in the first pic. You are the type of woman that still looks shapely at any weight. Not me - I've got at least 13 pounds of pregnancy weight to lose (yah,,,and Abby is 14 months old ohmy.gif ) but I carry 10lbs in my stomach and 3 lbs in my chin. LOL Not very shapely. bawling.gif

Rock on - you are doing great. thumb.gif

--------------------
Peggy
Wife to Tim (Oct 1996)
Mom to Sammy (Nov 2004), Abby (Jun 2006)
PMEmail Poster
Hillbilly Housewife
Posted: Aug 10 2007, 10:12 PM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Thanks.

That's actually something I am relieved about... I was chunky - but chunky all over...i was still proportionate and still had a "figure".

I'm impressed that I didn't lose any cleavage so far though. laugh.gif

No - I don't have an upset stomach at all. I feel actually better than I did before, and I find that my skin is a lot clearer, not that I had really any blemishes beforehand... but the biggest difference, for me, is in my nails. I'm used to having very brittle thin nails... they always broke or split or whatever... and now they're thick, strong, and growing out very nicely. My hands actually look like a girl's hand!! lol

Although I do find that I don't #2 as often, maybe twice a week... and I need to use laxatives, or I just don't go. #1, on the other hand, I go maybe every 45 minutes during the day, until just fater dinner, where I don't drink as much liquids... then it slows odwn to maybe once every 2 or 3 hours. Except while I sleep, but sometimes I wake up.

I do drink between 4 and 6 litres of liquids a day though. I am allowed 2 servings of crystal light... and I like my juice watered down, so one single serving of crystal light will do me for just about 2 litres...instea dof only 500mL... so I have an empty Sprite bottle that I fill up with water and crystal light, and I drink that throughout the morning, then another in the afternoon...then anything I drink after dinner is just extra

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail Poster
gr33n3y3z
Posted: Aug 11 2007, 03:45 AM
Quote Post

Doin Good :~

Member No.: 822

Wow you look GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
Wife to Ed (Redchief)
Mom to Rick,John,Erin and Kaitlin

"Believe 100% in what you see believe 50% of what read and none of what you hear"
PMICQAOLMSN

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0161 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]