Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Pages: (5) « First ... 3 4 [5]  ( Go to first unread post )
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Year 24 - year of the "Loser"
Hillbilly Housewife
Posted: Sep 21 2006, 10:19 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 89

QUOTE (booey2 @ Sep 21 2006, 09:14 AM)
Great job Rocky, keep it up. You will get there. TOT - how is going otherwise? hug.gif

Terri

Took me a second to figure out TOT (totally off topic, right? ) emlaugh.gif

It's going alright, I guess. My house has never been cleaner. Everything I clean STAYS clean! rolling_smile.gif I'll be posting in PPD in a minute for an update on more.

--------------------
The richest people don't have the best of everything, they make the best of everything.

user posted image

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators! Report a post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail Poster
booey2
Posted: Sep 21 2006, 10:21 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 101

Glad you got it, happier that things are okay, take care. smile.gif

Terri

--------------------
Terri

He is in a happier place.
PMEmail PosterMSN
Hillbilly Housewife
Posted: Sep 27 2006, 04:57 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 89

Yuck. 2 small bowls of S&V chips last night... and a bottle of pepsi.

Although I'm not too worried... I'm still on track for my goals. I've lost just about 22 pounds in 21 weeks.

I've cut down on the sugar in my coffee from about 1 teaspoon to about half of that...

I eat smaller things throughout the day instaed of just the regular meals...

I eat lots of fast food recently... I don't know why... I just have been...and I have been craving junk, and lots of it. Maybe it's the winter blahs coming on very strong... that, or I'm pregnant again... rolling_smile.gif wink.gif

I haven't been drinking the water I should be drinking these last couple weeks... but I will be, I'm waiting on my water bottle from flylady.

This post has been edited by ZEN Mommy on Sep 27 2006, 05:03 AM

--------------------
The richest people don't have the best of everything, they make the best of everything.

user posted image

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators! Report a post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail Poster

booey2
Posted: Sep 27 2006, 05:31 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 101

Hang in there Rocky, sounds like you are right on track. Hurry up and get there bottle so Rocky can start drinkning her water again. Keep it up. cheerleader.gif

Terri

--------------------
Terri

He is in a happier place.
PMEmail PosterMSN

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (5) « First ... 3 4 [5]  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0140 ]   [ 13 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]