Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Laundry... SO MUCH CLOTHES, how much is to much?
mommy2threegirls
Posted: Jan 6 2010, 08:26 AM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 22,914

Hello all,
I was just wondering if I was absolutely abnormal with the amount of clothing my girls have. We are a Middle class Family of 5 My husband three girls and myself. I am a stay at home mom.
We go through 1 box of gain every 2 weeks. That is 31 loads per box. I have noticed that My children have a TON of clothing. Hanging in my laundry room I have a total of 34 dresses 2 pants and 2 shirts hanging up. Dressers are constantly overflowing . The little ones 4 and 5 cant reach the bar so we only store off season clothing in there closets. My oldest daughter 8 uses her closet for school clothes and church clothes. I was wondering is it normal for GIRLS to have so much clothing? They never seem to have enough clothes.. either its not matching correctly, or something is always wrong. So the hubby or I go out and Get more..... We also Have donated 5 boxes of clothing to goodwill and 3 boxes to families in need..... IS THIS NORMAL help.gif
PMEmail Poster
PrairieMom
Posted: Jan 6 2010, 01:13 PM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,561

It sounds like a lot to me, but we are really scaled back. My daughter has 3 pairs of jeans, one sweat suit, 4 or 5 dresses and a few long sleeved shirts for this season.
I do about one load of laundry a day for our family of 4.
PM

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0114 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]