Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Our new expecting mommies.....
MommyToAshley
Posted: Jul 21 2003, 11:21 PM
Quote Post

Happy Spring!

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 2

How are you feeling? Any symptoms yet? Any cravings?

I am soooo excited for you all, and a little jealous! smile.gif

--------------------
Dee Dee , Mommy to:
Ashley Marie 9/05/02
Joshua Lee 2/03/00 (Our Angel in Heaven)

user posted imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
MomToJade&Jordan
Posted: Jul 21 2003, 11:42 PM
Quote Post

Nothing like having a sister...

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 212

I am too. I actually like being pregnant, but I want Jade to be at least 2 before I talk DH into another one. biggrin.gif

--------------------
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie6th to 18th Ticker

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take trolls and violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators! Report a troll post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.

I've been hugged by Lisa, Kelly, Jennifer, Erika, Jimmie, Nichole, Kimberly, and Tammy. Thanks ladies!
PMEmail PosterAOLYahooMSN
MomToMany
Posted: Jul 22 2003, 02:45 AM
Quote Post

Unregistered

I'm feeling pretty good I guess. The only thing I'm compaining about is the "cramping" feeling I have, almost like a bloated feeling (sorry if too much info!). It comes and goes. I'm starting to get a little worried because I was spotting this morning. If it keeps up, I'll go in to the Dr. sooner than Friday.

laugh.gif No cravings or nothing yet, and I've never had morning sickness, so I'm doing pretty good, I guess!

jdkjd
Posted: Jul 22 2003, 08:07 AM
Quote Post

Miss Bailey

Group: Members
Member No.: 85

I'm feeling like I did with Bailey. Which is basically PMS-ish. Little crampy and crabby. I can't tell if the tired is because of Bailey not sleeping (more teeth-Yay dry.gif ) or the pregnancy.

It's still weird to talk about me being pregnant. Still a little dazed.

BUT I'm really starting to look forward to being pregnant in the winter months. Last summer I was so swollen I had to go down stairs sideways (ankles couldn't bend). And I was terrified because I had a miscarriage before Bailey so I was just waiting for something bad to happen. I think I'll be able to enjoy this one more.

The funny thing is that I seem to appreciate these moments I have with Bailey because I'll be so scattered next Spring.

--------------------
Jenn
Mother of Bailey (9/16/02) and Kiera Bryn (3/15/04)

Bailey and Kiera's Website
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahoo
CantWait
Posted: Jul 23 2003, 07:20 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 28

glad everything is going well so far.
Hope everything is ok teddy... wub.gif

--------------------
~Marie, mom to Robbie, 15 and Anthony, 7 and our newest addition, Mia Eliana~

user posted image

~*~I promise to forget you not, my angels in heaven being watched by our fallen heroes, Dec 23 08, April 1 09, & May 18 09~*~

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
PMEmail Poster
MomToMany
Posted: Jul 24 2003, 03:25 AM
Quote Post

Unregistered

Thanks CantWait! I'm going for an ultrasound this morning, mainly to date it. The cramping and spotting has stopped, thank goodness! I'm hoping to see the heartbeat, but it still might be too early (about 6 weeks along).

I'll let you know how it goes!
jdkjd
Posted: Jul 24 2003, 04:18 AM
Quote Post

Miss Bailey

Cool! Let us know how it goes... smile.gif

--------------------
Jenn

MomtoJordan
Posted: Jul 24 2003, 12:57 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 226

QUOTE (MommyToAshley @ Jul 22 2003, 02:21 AM)
How are you feeling? Any symptoms yet? Any cravings?

I am soooo excited for you all, and a little jealous! smile.gif

feeling better. Have some problems with morning sickness mostly all day long and very tired!
Just hoping that it will all get better come the second trimester! unsure.gif
PMEmail Poster
~CrazieMama~
Posted: Jul 24 2003, 01:00 PM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Member No.: 175

teddybearmomx4, so what happened? Keep us posted. smile.gif
PM
Keyjo50
Posted: Jul 24 2003, 04:18 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 224

Tired tired tired tired!

Nauseated, but not running to the porcelain yet!

Want spinach, tomatoes and any fresh fruit or veggies (that's a good pg symptom to me!)

Nikki and lil wibbly 3/17
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN
MomToMany
Posted: Jul 25 2003, 03:34 AM
Quote Post

Unregistered

QUOTE (HappyMom0295 @ Jul 24 2003, 04:00 PM)
teddybearmomx4, so what happened? Keep us posted. smile.gif

Well, the first thing I want to say is I never even got to see the screen when she was doing it! Our hospital is a small one, and the techs come abot 50 miles away from Grand Rapids (MN). So it was a portable machine.

She said everything looks fine, but she couldn't see the heartbeat yet sad.gif . She did both an internal & external u/s. I was hoping to see the heartbeat, with the spotting and cramping I've been having, mostly to set my mind at ease unsure.gif . The cramping & spotting has stopped, and I'm feeling better now.

Another thing I found out yesterday is the hospital where I had Hannah isn't going to deliver babies there anymore (my local hospital) mad.gif . My guess is that the malpractice insurance is too much, and they don't deliver that many babies anyway. So now I have to look into going to a different clinic and hospital (the absolute closest one is 40 miles away, but I think Grand Rapids is better, but it's 50 miles away). You'd think they would've told me this when I set up my appointments there?!? UGH! I'll call them this morning to see what I can do!
MomToMany
Posted: Jul 28 2003, 03:47 AM
Quote Post

Unregistered

This is what I found out. The clinic I go to hired an OB/GYN from Grand Rapids (MN) to come up here to do the appointments and such, but then I'll have the baby in Grand Rapids. I guess they thought it was easier to have the Dr. come up here, instead of having the patients transfer to the Grand Rapids clinic/hospital. They just didn't want to lose any business, I guess.
MomToMany
Posted: Aug 1 2003, 10:08 AM
Quote Post

Unregistered

I had a second u/s on 7-29. It went better this time; I got to see the heartbeat. The radiologist came in too, and said everything looks good. I got a picture, too, but there's not much to see yet.

I'm SO relieved; I feel SO much better now! I'm not sure when my next appointment is, but I'll keep you posted.
MommyToAshley
Posted: Aug 1 2003, 10:29 AM
Quote Post

Happy Spring!

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 2

AWEEE... it's so exciting to see/hear the heartbeat. wub.gif Glad the appt went well!

--------------------
Dee Dee , Mommy to:
Ashley Marie 9/05/02
Joshua Lee 2/03/00 (Our Angel in Heaven)

user posted imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

Mommieto2Girls
Posted: Aug 1 2003, 10:33 AM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Member No.: 167

That's great everything is good. I wish you the best throughout your pregnancy.
PM
MomToMany
Posted: Aug 1 2003, 10:35 AM
Quote Post

Unregistered

grouphug.gif Thank you for the well wishes! It means a lot to me! You guys are awesome!
jdkjd
Posted: Aug 1 2003, 10:36 AM
Quote Post

Miss Bailey

QUOTE (teddybearmomx4 @ Aug 1 2003, 02:08 PM)
I had a second u/s on 7-29. It went better this time; I got to see the heartbeat. The radiologist came in too, and said everything looks good. I got a picture, too, but there's not much to see yet.

I'm SO relieved; I feel SO much better now! I'm not sure when my next appointment is, but I'll keep you posted.

I'm so jealous! My first appt. is August 12th.

And I'm glad everything went well, hopefully we'll still be in this together in March! wub.gif

--------------------
Jenn

Kaitlin'smom
Posted: Aug 1 2003, 11:48 AM
Quote Post

Graceland

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 32

awwe glad to hear all is well with our expecting mommies!

--------------------
Di ~ mommy to Kaitlin wife to David
PMEmail Poster
mckayleesmom
Posted: Aug 2 2003, 08:10 AM
Quote Post

The hair I wish I had...lol

Member No.: 157

When I was pregnant with Mckaylee I spotted off and on when it was around the time I would have normally started my period. Also, l had a miscarriage before Mckaylee and I worried up until the day she was born that something was going to go wrong. I had alot of problems with my pregnancy too though. On the day she was born, I had a c-section and they had to put me completely to sleep. I wasn't scared to have a c-section I was scared I was going to wake up and find out something bad happened. I remember coming to in the recovery room and not being able to open my eyes, but I could hear voices near me. I started asking the people if she was alright and if she had all her fingers and toes,,,,etc....but they couldn't hear me cause my voice wasn;t really there cause of the breathing tube they had in my throat. I remember panicking cause they couldn't hear me, finally they did and told me she was fine. Then I proceeded to ask them if my husband passed out like he thought he would.

--------------------
Brianne
Wife to Leithan and mommy to Mckaylee (4) and Russell (3)

Click here to help us grown our village http://schwartzville.myminicity.com/
PMEmail Poster
MomToMany
Posted: Aug 4 2003, 03:48 AM
Quote Post

Unregistered

Wow! What a scary experience! Did your DH pass out?

It's SO hard not to worry about every little thing. Everyday I say to myself, "Please let everything be OK!". I'll probably worry everyday until this baby is born!
mckayleesmom
Posted: Aug 4 2003, 07:29 AM
Quote Post

The hair I wish I had...lol

Member No.: 157

No he didn't pass out, he said he sucked it up because somebody had to wittness our daughters birth. He even cut the cord which he didn't plan on doing for the passing out reason. It was funny though cause I had to be put to sleep for my c-section and when I woke up my ears were really plugged up so I could barely here. When I asked the nurses if he passed out I guess I yelled it really loud cause my dh said he could here me all the way from the elevator ask that. I guess everybody was laughing...That was one of the most annoying things about my c-section besides the itching, I couldn't hear anything, I kept having to have people speak up.

--------------------
Brianne
Wife to Leithan and mommy to Mckaylee (4) and Russell (3)

Click here to help us grown our village http://schwartzville.myminicity.com/
PMEmail Poster

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0135 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]