Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> How are you lucky PGers feeling?
MommyToAshley
  Posted: Aug 20 2003, 06:53 PM
Quote Post

Happy Spring!

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 2

We haven't had an update from you all in a while? How are you feeling? How's the appts going? Are you getting anything ready for the baby yet? Any cravings?

--------------------
Dee Dee , Mommy to:
Ashley Marie 9/05/02
Joshua Lee 2/03/00 (Our Angel in Heaven)

user posted imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
MomToMany
Posted: Aug 21 2003, 03:10 AM
Quote Post

Unregistered

I'm going pretty good, I guess. I have an appt. on Friday; I'll be 10 weeks. I'll give an update tomorrow when I get back. No cravings yet, and we haven't done anything to get ready for baby.

I do have one weird symptom, though. My tongue seems to be slightly numb; I don't know if it's a PG thing or not, but it's really weird.

I've been having some major mood swings, though. DH is REALLY getting on my nerves! It's nothing he's doing; it just bugs me when he's around. He keeps asking me what's wrong, and I just want to yell at him to leave for awhile, so I can calm down a little and get my head straight. But I don't, because it's not really his fault, so I say nothing's wrong. I don't even want him touching me. I get mad at the kids easily, too, but I control that pretty well.

laugh.gif Other than that, I'm doing pretty good!

This post has been edited by teddybearmomx4 on Aug 21 2003, 03:40 AM
Maddie&EthansMom
Posted: Aug 21 2003, 11:03 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 235

Thanks for asking!! I am feeling pretty good these past two days. I still can't muster up enough energy to do much of anything. I'm not having mood swings like I did with Maddie, but I am way more nauseated. I have horrible migraines lately and have vomited several times. Sorry to be so whiny...this is all so new to me. blush.gif I felt perfect when I was pg with Maddie. No specific or weird cravings yet. Hopefully as I near the second trimester this will taper off and I will get that burst of energy. Still loving being pg, though!! biggrin.gif

I have another appt on the 26th for the u/s and a visit with the doctor. I will let you know how it goes!

PMEmail Poster

jdkjd
Posted: Aug 21 2003, 11:21 AM
Quote Post

Miss Bailey

Group: Members
Member No.: 85

Tired, here!! I just can't seem to get any energy. I've had a couple waves of nausea but not too bad. I'm thinking that the baby is a girl, just because I feel pretty much identical to how I felt with Bailey.

Have an appt. next Tues. will update you guys after that...

--------------------
Jenn
Mother of Bailey (9/16/02) and Kiera Bryn (3/15/04)

Bailey and Kiera's Website
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahoo
MommyToAshley
Posted: Aug 21 2003, 08:10 PM
Quote Post

Happy Spring!

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 2

Glad to hear you all are doing good... boy, do I remember that tired feeling and those mood swings (I am sure DH does too). LOL Hopefully all that will pass soon and you will be in the fun part of your PG (at least it was for me)

<<HUGS>> Wishing you a H&H 9 months!

--------------------
Dee Dee , Mommy to:
Ashley Marie 9/05/02
Joshua Lee 2/03/00 (Our Angel in Heaven)

user posted imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
angelhair
  Posted: Aug 24 2003, 04:55 PM
Quote Post

Bronze Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 247

hello, I am new but wanted to poat. am about 7 weeks preg with my second and have a ultrasound tomorrow. I am excited and nervous. I had a miscarriage with my first before my son was born and now I am worried they will not find anything in the ultrasound. I am trying to be posative since the intial exam went very well and my ob gyn was opptommistic.

--------------------
png" border=0>baby
PMEmail Poster

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0187 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]