Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topic

> It's been a long time, Need PPT's
EvesMom
Posted: Dec 22 2008, 04:15 PM
Quote Post

Silver Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,293

Hi Everyone, it's been a long time wavey.gif over a year I'm sure. For those who don't remember me, I am Beth, wife to Rick, mother to Evelynn (3) and Jesse (19 months) After Jesse was born I had little spare time on my hands, and now that he is older, I get a little more free time.
I'm in desperate need of some support. On September 24 we had lost everything but our lives in a gigantic apartment fire. It was very early in the morning and DH was going out the door to go to work, and he discovered our neighbors porch was on fire. He came in and told me to call 911 and to get the kids and get out. He went back outside to wake all of our neighbors and get them out. I got my children out and I never even thought that the fire would get any further than the porch. The flames quickly engulfed the porch and the one above it, and in the matter of moments had breached inside of the unit. In only 15 minutes the entire unit 4 apartments including mine was in flames. All of us have small children. The fire department was terrible in response time, and get this, the fire department that was only 500 feet away, did not respond. Aside from losing all that we owned there were only 3 casualies 1 cat and 2 parakeets. It has been very difficult (we didn't have insurance). We were relocated to another property into a 1 bedroom apartment until our apartment is rebuilt.
Please pray for us, and the other families.

--------------------
Photobucket
Wife to Rick
Mother to Evelynn & Jesse
PMEmail Poster
boyohboyohboy
Posted: Dec 22 2008, 04:38 PM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 3,466

Beth, what a horrible event you had happen, but thank God you and your family and the other families were able to get out when you did, and that dh didnt sleep in and not notice the fire..
I will pray for everyone and hope that your are restored to your new home soon.
Do you have a church there or someone to help you regain some personal properties?

--------------------
Stacy, wife to Peter, mom to Caleb, Jakob, and Andrew

PMEmail PosterUsers Website
A&A'smommy
Posted: Dec 22 2008, 05:02 PM
Quote Post

Praying For Spencer

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 243

Hey girl!!! wavey.gif I'm SOOO sorry about the fire!!! My prayers are with you guys and the other families!! hug.gif hug.gif

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN

MoonMama
Posted: Dec 22 2008, 07:48 PM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 4,927

Oh Beth! hug.gif hug.gif I am really truly sorry! Lots of thoughts and prayers coming your way. hug.gif hug.gif
PM

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topic

[ Script Execution time: 0.0113 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]