Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Ahhh, feels good to be a brunette again
coasterqueen
  Posted: Jun 4 2007, 05:30 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 236

About 6 weeks ago I tried to get my stylist to recolor my hair the same chocolate brown I've been wearing for awhile now and she talked me into this new color. Mocha something or other. I told her to go with it as long as it had NO red in it. I love red, I've done a reddish tint to my hair lots of time, but I've been partial to the chocolate brown lately. Anyways, she finishes and what do I see but LOTS of red in my hair. I got tired of people telling me my hair was RED RED. wacko.gif So when I went back Saturday I said NO mocha whatever, I want brown brown brown. She sniffed a little because she said not many could be versatile like that and she loved the mocha whatever it was called. I stood my ground and made her go the chocolate brown. Ahhhhh, so now I'm back to my old self and DH didn't even notice the difference. rolleyes.gif happy.gif

--------------------
~*Karen*~
wife to hubby, Ryan Douglas
mommy to Kylie (9) and Megan (6.5)
and furbabies Gavin, Buster, Sox, and Hailey

PMEmail Poster
Kaitlin'smom
Posted: Jun 4 2007, 05:33 AM
Quote Post

Graceland

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 32

good for you, I need to have mine color pretty bad my roots look terrible, guess its time to call for an appointment. Me I woudl love to pit something funky in my underneath dark color. Just not sure what.

--------------------
Di ~ mommy to Kaitlin wife to David
PMEmail Poster

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0145 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]