Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Just when I thought things were going so well!
Kirstenmumof3
  Posted: Jan 20 2004, 05:45 AM
Quote Post

Calm and Tranquil!

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 189

Spencer has been sent to the Vice Principals office 4 days in a row! We just heard about all of this yesterday! I just don't understand how they could let this behaviour continue for 4 days without letting us know until the 4th day! He has been acting up in the lunch room, being rude, hitting his friend and talking when he wasn't supposed to. huh.gif I am just in shock! I did not see this coming at all! Spencer had stopped wetting the bed, he has been talking more to us and generally seemed happy at home! I never even knew there was a problem at school! I had to sign this letter and they left room for the parents comments. I asked to set up a meeting with the Vice Principal and his teacher! I'm just in shock, I don't even know what I'm supposed to do! ohmy.gif

--------------------

user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN
aspenblue1
Posted: Jan 20 2004, 05:49 AM
Quote Post

Isabella and Kyrsten

Member No.: 68

grouphug.gif I am so sorry. Maybe you and the viceprincipal can figure out what is causing him to act that way. Good luck I hope your meeting goes well.

--------------------
Carrie Mommy to Isabella 09/06/2002 and Kyrsten 06/27/2005

user posted image

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take trolls and violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators! Report a troll post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN
kimberley
Posted: Jan 20 2004, 06:16 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 249

be sure and ask them why they didn't contact you sooner. they should have told you the latest on the second day. good luck, i hope you figure things out soon. grouphug.gif grouphug.gif

--------------------
user posted image mama to Jacob, James, Jade, Kaleigh and Riley!!
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted image

The Administrators of Parenting Club take violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators. Report a post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail Poster

jen
Posted: Jan 20 2004, 07:05 AM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 263

I agree four days in a row is WAY to long! They should be ashamed for not contacting you and making you aware of the problem. I bet Spencer was surprised you didn't know sooner as well LOL!

--------------------
JENNY
Happily Married to Josh, the LOVE of my LIFE!
Mommy to Madelyn Rae April 15, 2004
PMEmail Poster
amynicole21
Posted: Jan 20 2004, 08:43 AM
Quote Post

Mmmm. Ice cream!

Member No.: 69

They really should have said something sooner... I hope you can get to the root of the problem! grouphug.gif

--------------------
user posted image

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators. Report a violation using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahoo
A&A'smommy
Posted: Jan 20 2004, 02:04 PM
Quote Post

Praying For Spencer

Member No.: 243

i cant believe they didnt tell you there was something going on!!!! (((BIG HUGS))) i hope things get worked out soon!!

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN
MommyToAshley
Posted: Jan 20 2004, 07:27 PM
Quote Post

Happy Spring!

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 2

ITA, I can't believe they didn't tell you earlier. I would definitely let them know that you want to be made aware of any problems sooner than the 4th incident! mad.gif

I hope you, the teachers, and the principal (along with Spencer) can figure out what is going on. I wonder if it has something to do with school since Spencer is only acting out at school?

--------------------
Dee Dee , Mommy to:
Ashley Marie 9/05/02
Joshua Lee 2/03/00 (Our Angel in Heaven)

user posted imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0137 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]