Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Jacob is so silly
kimberley
Posted: Jan 8 2004, 07:33 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 249

Jacob has always been very close to me and it was so cute when he was little when he would always tell me he wanted to marry me. i always laughed and told him he has to marry a princess cuz you can't marry your mommy. well he thought marriage is about who you love the most so he refused to change his mind.

well a couple of days ago he comes to me out of the blue and says "Mom, I can't marry you cuz you married big Jamie so I think I will marry Danielle (a girl in his class) so we can have babies." ohmy.gif unsure.gif

he has always talked about getting married and having kids for as long as i can remember. isn't that weird for a boy? he is just such a love bug he has to love everyone rolling_smile.gif

it makes me kinda sad though that i'm not his #1 anymore sad.gif why do they have to grow up so fast?

--------------------
user posted image mama to Jacob, James, Jade, Kaleigh and Riley!!
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted image

The Administrators of Parenting Club take violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators. Report a post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail Poster
MommyToAshley
Posted: Jan 8 2004, 07:37 AM
Quote Post

Happy Spring!

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 2

wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif Aweeee, isn't that the cutest thing!!! wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif You'll always be his #1... he just can't marry you is all. rolling_smile.gif

--------------------
Dee Dee , Mommy to:
Ashley Marie 9/05/02
Joshua Lee 2/03/00 (Our Angel in Heaven)

user posted imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Kirstenmumof3
Posted: Jan 8 2004, 07:49 AM
Quote Post

Calm and Tranquil!

Member No.: 189

wub.gif Awwww that is so sweet! Don't worry you will always be his number 1! grouphug.gif

--------------------

user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN

booey2
Posted: Jan 8 2004, 07:51 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 101

He sounds just like Matthew, how old is he again? Matthew just recently realized the same thing. He always fought with Daddy about who's wife I was, until recently we would say I was DH's "wife" and he would say "No you are my life". He couldn't pronounce the L or didn't know he was saying it wrong. But one night he said that he couldn't marry me because I was already married to Daddy and he didn't want to marry anyone else. Don't they just crack you up? rolling_smile.gif

--------------------
Terri

He is in a happier place.
PMEmail PosterMSN
DansMom
Posted: Jan 8 2004, 07:54 AM
Quote Post

kids keep you young!

Member No.: 223

That is so incredibly sweet!!!! wub.gif

--------------------
Tracy, George and Daniel (11/25/02)
user posted image

PMEmail Poster
kimberley
Posted: Jan 8 2004, 08:18 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 249

QUOTE (booey2 @ Jan 8 2004, 10:51 AM)
He sounds just like Matthew, how old is he again? Matthew just recently realized the same thing. He always fought with Daddy about who's wife I was, until recently we would say I was DH's "wife" and he would say "No you are my life". He couldn't pronounce the L or didn't know he was saying it wrong. But one night he said that he couldn't marry me because I was already married to Daddy and he didn't want to marry anyone else. Don't they just crack you up? rolling_smile.gif

thumb.gif they sound like twins! Jacob is 7yo and has always been a really sensitive kid. he met a little girl in daycare, they started the same week, when he was 3yo and loved her so much. he would always hold her hand and pull out a chair for her and always ask if she wanted anything wub.gif the daycare workers were nuts about them! wub.gif a few men i know could take lessons from him! they are still the best of friends but don't see each other much cuz they go to different schools.

--------------------
user posted image mama to Jacob, James, Jade, Kaleigh and Riley!!
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

The Administrators of Parenting Club take violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators. Report a post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail Poster
CantWait
Posted: Jan 9 2004, 11:22 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 28

That's so cute and sad sad.gif wub.gif Robbie can't stand the thought of getting married. I always tell him he's going to be such a good boyfriend some day cause he always gets the door for me, and he's like mooooommmmm LOL rolling_smile.gif

--------------------
~Marie, mom to Robbie, 15 and Anthony, 7 and our newest addition, Mia Eliana~

user posted image

~*~I promise to forget you not, my angels in heaven being watched by our fallen heroes, Dec 23 08, April 1 09, & May 18 09~*~

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
PMEmail Poster
A&A'smommy
Posted: Jan 9 2004, 11:27 PM
Quote Post

Praying For Spencer

Member No.: 243

AWWWWw they are so cute!!! i cant wait until i can have a little boy...kids are soooo wonderful!!! wub.gif

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN
kit_kats_mom
Posted: Jan 10 2004, 12:16 AM
Quote Post

Cary the Lemur

Member No.: 135

Awww. wub.gif

--------------------
Cary

PMEmail PosterMSN

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0141 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]