Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Weird and sore Probably tmi.
Nina J
Posted: Dec 5 2008, 04:01 AM
Quote Post

Praying For Spencer

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,398

I have my period right now, just ending. Usually I am pretty good, not too heavy. Well, on my second night of it I woke up when it was still dark out because my lower tummy, right around my bladder area, burnt and stung. It passed quickly and I fell back asleep, I don't remember it much besides the pain. Well, I woke up in the morning and laid in bed for awhile and thought it was weird that happened and kind of touched my stomach over my pj pants to see if it was tender. I felt wetness but I though it was the vegetable soup I spilt on myself, I dropped a few bits of carrot and some juice emlaugh.gif

Anyway, I eventually got up and went to the toilet and when I was on the toilet I looked and my pad was drenched and it had gone right up onto the front of my pj pants, there was just a huge blood patch on my pj pants and dried blood on my leg puke.gif It was like I'd been shot.

Is that like, highly abnormal? I don't know. I think I have a yeast infection too, it stings/burns. It just seems odd I would get this pain and then such a heavy flow then a burning sensation. I have never had a yeast infection. I made a doctors appointment but I wondered if someone else had had something similar...

--------------------
Nina, Mama to Emily Kate, Odessa Jean & Aysun Aleisha.
PMEmail Poster
gr33n3y3z
Posted: Dec 5 2008, 04:14 AM
Quote Post

Doin Good :~

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 822

I never had that happen but ai'm glad you made a Dr apointment

--------------------
Wife to Ed (Redchief)
Mom to Rick,John,Erin and Kaitlin

"Believe 100% in what you see believe 50% of what read and none of what you hear"
PMICQAOLMSN

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0106 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]