Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> I wonder, is it really only 1?
Mommy2Isabella
Posted: May 28 2006, 06:30 PM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,075

For the past couple of days when she kicks, I can almost SWEAR there is more than one in there! Or she is throwing all of her limbs out at once repeatidly< Spelling) . Is this normal? I find it rather odd!

Sal and I are going to Columbia (upstate) on Saturday to have a 4-D ultrasound done smile.gif we are very excited, I think we may tell the tech to look around EXTRA good and rule out the possibility of there being two ... smile.gif .

I am doing good, we moved on monday and that was hectic, but we are getting settled into the new place. The baby has been VERY active the past week, and I have been having some BH ... sad.gif hopefully that isn't a sign that she is ready ... BECAUSE WE AREN'T. We have a crib, but NO MATTRESS! LOL .. anyways! Hope everyone is doing well ... but that is all I have for now ... I am super tired, I has some kind of stomach bug this weekend!

--------------------
Jessica
Wife to Salvador 12.23.05
Mommy to
Isabella 8.8.06 & Isaia 1.2.08 & Ian 8.28.09
PMEmail Poster
amymom
Posted: May 28 2006, 07:02 PM
Quote Post

The kids!!

Member No.: 1,308

I think the feeling like they are pushing from all sides is normal. I remember thinking there was a whole basketball team in there with my daughter. And my son was quieter but I remember him hitting both sides of my abdomen and what felt like a knee to my bladder all at the same time.

lol

--------------------

Anne Marie
Mom to Billy & Mary Beth
Wife to Lee

PMEmail PosterAOLMSN
~Roo'sMama~
Posted: May 28 2006, 09:11 PM
Quote Post

My two cuties :)

Member No.: 788

I remember thinking that too. tongue.gif It starts feeling like it's coming from everywhere once they start to get big - They kick their legs and wave their arms and roll over all at once. laugh.gif

How cool that you're getting a 4D u/s! happy.gif I hope you're feeling better ~ take care of yourself! hug.gif

--------------------
Sara ~ Wife to Scott, Mommy to Andrew 6-12-05, Alison 2-20-07, and our angel in heaven 4-20-06

user posted imageLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
PM

CantWait
Posted: May 28 2006, 09:31 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 28

Robbie was a super active baby also. It drove me crazy sometimes wacko.gif It's getting very close to baby time, hope you get everything done soon.
Will you be posting u/s pics?

--------------------
~Marie, mom to Robbie, 15 and Anthony, 7 and our newest addition, Mia Eliana~

user posted image

~*~I promise to forget you not, my angels in heaven being watched by our fallen heroes, Dec 23 08, April 1 09, & May 18 09~*~

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
PMEmail Poster
1lilpeanut2love
Posted: May 29 2006, 06:29 AM
Quote Post

Lot of candles for Spencer! Praying he gets better soon!

Member No.: 3,094

Thanks for updating us. We have seen/heard from you in a while.

You must have one active little girl. Kaylee was very active too!!

We had a 4/D sonogram and loved it. Hope they can tell you whether you are having more than one!! LOL!

I would get the baby's room ASAP and get your bags packed ASAP. They baby will come right when SHE is ready!

I also had LOTS and LOTS of braxton hicks during my pregnancy with Kaylee. I just learned to get used to them. Just take it easy. Get plenty of rest and drink lots of water!

Good luck! hug.gif
PMEmail Poster
KingMom
Posted: May 30 2006, 06:33 AM
Quote Post

Silver Member

Member No.: 2,200

She is probably just getting bigger and running out room in there so you will notice her movements a lot more. I know my girl is becoming quite the acrobat and the BH are just crazy. Sometimes, I have to ask myself if I'm have real contractions or just BH. Here comes one now smile.gif

--------------------
user posted image
[/url]

user posted image

user posted image
[/url]
PMEmail PosterYahoo

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0137 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]