Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> ??????
Jamie
  Posted: Apr 26 2003, 04:24 PM
Quote Post

Bronze Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 141

wow i see everyone is very talkative on this board!!!! note the sarcasim

--------------------
Jamie
DW Kimberley
Step Daddy to:
Jacob (6)
James (5)
Daddy to:
Our Angel: Nov 15(due 6/22/03)
DD Jessica Jade 8/29/03
PMEmail Poster
ediep
Posted: Apr 26 2003, 04:25 PM
Quote Post

Jason's mommy

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 81

huh?

--------------------
~*~*~*~Edie, Jason 9/23/02, and Emma 11/19/06~*~*~*~

user posted image

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take trolls and violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators! Report a troll post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post
PMAOLYahoo
kit_kats_mom
Posted: Apr 26 2003, 05:08 PM
Quote Post

Cary the Lemur

Member No.: 135

It's the weekend. I'm guessing that alot of the people who post on this board post more frequently at work...when our hands aren't full of wiggly babies. Plus, if the weather is as nice as it is here in Florida, alot of families are probably out and about enjoying the wonderful spring weather! laugh.gif

--------------------
Cary

PMEmail PosterMSN

supermom
Posted: Apr 26 2003, 05:17 PM
Quote Post

Me too, Me too!!

Member No.: 26

Yeppers, we just got back from a day of shopping!!! We are trying to decide if we want to get a bassinet with this one or if we should not "waste" that money and go for a porta-crib with the insertable bassinet instead!! I think we're leaning toward the porta-crib since we'll probably get more use out of it, and can still fit it by the side of the bed. This is our 5th child, so it will be our "only" major expenditure - laugh.gif since we splurged on a good infant car seat/stroller combo with the last one!!

We do co-sleep with our 3 yo and will probably do it with this one too, but just worrying about having both the baby and Anders in our QS bed - giggle - it's already cramped cuz the 3 YO is a BED HOG!! I can see me with Anders on the outside (with a bed rail) the baby (due in Aug) in the middle and my DH on the other side of the baby!! It will sure be interesting.

Maybe we ought to go for a KS bed instead - rofl !!

--------------------
Beverly, DH Eje, and mom to PJ, 20 Leah, 18 Sara, 16 Anders, 5
and Emily, almost 2

"A mother holds her children's hands for just a little while, but she holds their hearts forever."
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." - Gandhi
"Adolescence is a period of rapid changes. Between the ages of 12 and 17, for example, a parent ages as much as 20 years."
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteICQMSN
TLCDad
Posted: Apr 26 2003, 05:46 PM
Quote Post

Administrator

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (Jamie @ Apr 26 2003, 08:24 PM)
wow i see everyone is very talkative on this board!!!! note the sarcasim

Alot of people post in the General Discussions and other forums mostly. Although we have expecting clubs and 1st year club houses, everyone is more than welcome to use all forums. We will be adding new forums as we grow as well. thumb.gif

Click on the "today's topics" link at the top of the page. Its very useful to find all topics posted today regardless what forum they are in. Very useful indeed. Also we have a new Live Chat.
PMEmail Poster
MommyToAshley
Posted: Apr 26 2003, 05:50 PM
Quote Post

Happy Spring!

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 2

We jsut got back from our "family outing" as well. It was a beautiful day here in Ohio... we looked for any excuse to get outside..hehe.

--------------------
Dee Dee , Mommy to:
Ashley Marie 9/05/02
Joshua Lee 2/03/00 (Our Angel in Heaven)

user posted imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0112 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]