Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> What the heck..., brad has some splaining to do..
luvbug00
  Posted: Aug 17 2006, 04:12 AM
Quote Post

awhat!

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,984

So everything with Brad and i has been normal and better. Well we went out to dinner last night because we didn't feel like cooking. well I get a call from Pam ( his sister) and she was excited she made the field hocky team at her school wub.gif and then she was like "Guess who called!?" she didn't even finish and I knew who it was. IVY growl.gif tank.gif I loth this woman and her offspring, Brads ex Niki. Long story short niki and i were preg. at the same time. her mom and brads mom had been friends for forever and niki was friends with brad then too. Well anyhoo when her mom found out about me and brad she would send niki over to tempt brad (with her 6 month belly no less) and she would arrange for niki to spend the night. mad.gif Niki by the way would fuel the fire by telling her mom all the goings on a t brads house, Then when that didn't work she Got real mad and told Brad's mom she wished my baby would die. growl.gif growl.gif I HATE HER ! Now Brad knowing all this neglected to tell me niki myspaced him. She wrote him which is fine and dandy, but HE WROTE BACK!!!!! now can somone PLEASE tell me why he did that???

--------------------
user posted image
Mya 7-1-00
PMEmail PosterYahoo
gr33n3y3z
Posted: Aug 17 2006, 05:23 AM
Quote Post

Doin Good :~

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 822

I dont know lol

Ask him and see what he says?

--------------------
Wife to Ed (Redchief)
Mom to Rick,John,Erin and Kaitlin

"Believe 100% in what you see believe 50% of what read and none of what you hear"
PMICQAOLMSN
mckayleesmom
Posted: Aug 17 2006, 05:39 AM
Quote Post

The hair I wish I had...lol

Member No.: 157

Calm Down... hug.gif . It was probably innocent. Do you trust Brad? He was probably just being polite and responded.

--------------------
Brianne
Wife to Leithan and mommy to Mckaylee (4) and Russell (3)

Click here to help us grown our village http://schwartzville.myminicity.com/
PMEmail Poster

C&K*s Mommie
Posted: Aug 17 2006, 07:11 AM
Quote Post

President & CEO of the CNCK Corporation

Member No.: 2,622

I agree with Brianne. It may have been out of politeness, maybe she was asking him what has been going on in his life, and he wanted to let her in on the fact that you two were getting married. Or maybe he wanted to have one final contact with her, maybe he knows how you feel about her, and wanted to close the door with her one final time, there is innocence with that.

hug.gif hug.gif

Ask him and see what he says?
did you ask him?

--------------------
*~*wife to Christopher for 5yrs~*~
~*~mother to Christian (5) & Kellie (3.5)*~*

PMEmail PosterUsers Website
luvmykids
Posted: Aug 17 2006, 12:43 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 3,038

Because he's a guy, and they go "But I've known her forever, she's like my cousin". But you should let him know it bothered you and make sure you have specific "rules" about stuff like that. hug.gif hug.gif
PMEmail Poster

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0136 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]