Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Bye bye Ba-ba!
Boo&BugsMom
Posted: Mar 10 2008, 10:26 AM
Quote Post

Two peas in a pod!

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,766

biggrin.gif Aiden hasn't taken a bottle in over 24 hours. Woo hoo. I thought it would be more difficult for him, but he is doing great. He is very content with his sippy and other food. Let's hope the "out of sight, out of mind" theory works for him. I put them all away so he wouldn't see them. He's only a month away from turning a year, so I am thrilled. thumb.gif

This post has been edited by Boo&BugsMom on Mar 10 2008, 10:26 AM

--------------------
Jennie: mommy to two handsome little men, a crazy husband (TheOaf66), and two cats.
PM
lovemy2
Posted: Mar 10 2008, 10:59 AM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Group: Validating
Member No.: 8,607

Way to go Aiden - can you send him here to Rochester, NY to talk to his little friend Dylan cause Dill Pickle seems to think life starts and ends with his Ba Boo....he has a breakdown everynite while I warm it up - he stands with this pathetic look on his face in front of the microwave going Ohhhhh Ba Boo - Ohhhhh Ba Boo.....so pathetic laugh.gif

Anyway - glad to hear Aiden is more of a MAN thumb.gif thumb.gif

I think you are right though I need to put the Ba Boos away out of sight - wacko.gif

--------------------
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
PMEmail Poster
~Roo'sMama~
Posted: Mar 10 2008, 11:02 AM
Quote Post

My two cuties :)

Member No.: 788

thumb.gif WTG Aiden!!!

--------------------
Sara ~ Wife to Scott, Mommy to Andrew 6-12-05, Alison 2-20-07, and our angel in heaven 4-20-06

user posted imageLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
PM

A&A'smommy
Posted: Mar 10 2008, 11:50 AM
Quote Post

Praying For Spencer

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 243

WTG Aiden!!! thumb.gif

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN
Boo&BugsMom
Posted: Mar 11 2008, 10:09 AM
Quote Post

Two peas in a pod!

Member No.: 3,766

QUOTE (lovemy2 @ Mar 10 2008, 12:59 PM)
Way to go Aiden - can you send him here to Rochester, NY to talk to his little friend Dylan cause Dill Pickle seems to think life starts and ends with his Ba Boo....he has a breakdown everynite while I warm it up - he stands with this pathetic look on his face in front of the microwave going Ohhhhh Ba Boo - Ohhhhh Ba Boo.....so pathetic laugh.gif

Anyway - glad to hear Aiden is more of a MAN thumb.gif thumb.gif

I think you are right though I need to put the Ba Boos away out of sight - wacko.gif

rolling_smile.gif Aiden use to do the same thing, in a way. Well, actually he still does, but it's with anything when it's not in his hands when he wants it right away. laugh.gif Sits there and cries bloody murder if he doesn't get what he wants when he wants it. He's pretty impatient. wacko.gif

--------------------
Jennie: mommy to two handsome little men, a crazy husband (TheOaf66), and two cats.
PM
My2Beauties
Posted: Mar 13 2008, 11:58 AM
Quote Post

My Baby Girls!!!

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 467

Oh girl, Aubrey is next, I dread it. She is absolutely stuck on those daggone Avent bottles, she'll take nothing else. I've offered other bottles...nope! I've offered those soft Nuby sippies.....she looks at it like this unsure.gif blink.gif huh.gif and then does this bawling.gif ....drives me insane. I've also not had the heart to take her paci away yet, which is also coming soon...but I like my sleep emlaugh.gif She is 10.5 months. I'm going to wean the paci first, then the bottle, all while weaning off formula by her 1st b'day. We're going away for 8 days in June and I don't want my mom or dad having any issues with her when they keep her. My mom is one of those get that bottle away from that kid people rolling_smile.gif I'd never hear the end of it after her 1st birthday.

WTG Aiden, what a big boy thumb.gif

PS Sorry to Hijack your post blush.gif

--------------------
LeaAnn, wife to Brian (05/21/2005)
Mommy to Hanna Marie (11/14/2003)
Mommy to Aubrey Lynn (05/01/2007)
Step-mommy to Desiree Ann (11/14/1995)
user posted image

My MySpace Page
PM

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0161 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]