Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Aubrey has DH so wrapped around her finger
My2Beauties
Posted: Jan 24 2008, 12:53 PM
Quote Post

My Baby Girls!!!

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 467

rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif So, the past couple of nights she's been starting it again, waking up. Old habits die hard right dry.gif So anyways, I've been trying to go in there, pat her and get her back to sleep, it worked a couple nights but not last night. Literally the moment I'd stop patting her to walk out of the room.....she'd bawling.gif so....I told DH I said she's so tired I said just let her whine for a bit. So about 10 minutes or so went by and you could so tell her whining was becoming less and less, she was pausing inbetween and sighing which meant she was getting sleepy again. I had arleady checked her, her diaper wasn't bad and she wasn't acting gassy or anything. I knew she was just being her old usual self wanting to be in bed with mommy and daddy. So, after 10 minutes DH is like "oh my poor baby girl!" I was like Brian stick to your guns, she'll be out in a few, after like 1 or 2 more minutes he was like oh listen to daddy's girl she just wants to come in here with daddy rolleyes.gif Whaddya know he gets up, I said don't you DARE get her out of her crib, I said if you must go in there and pat her, give her her paci but do not pick her up....what does he do mad.gif picks her up and brings her in there, gets her a bottle growl.gif and says mom she is just hungry and wants to cuddle. That kid took maybe an oz and was out....she wasn't hungry rolleyes.gif Grrrr.....I told him if he does it again tonight, he's dead meat! laugh.gif He's so wrapped, he can't take it. I jumped him though, I said now tomorrow night if she wakes up it's gonna be 10x worse because she's gonna think she can hold out on crying for a while and you'll eventually come in there. I don't understand why the middle of the night is an ordeal for them, at bedtime I take her to bed when sleep, lay her down, pat her for a minute or two and she is out, no whining, no fussing, no crying (for the MOST part, she has her nights every once in a while) but it's been a piece of cake...why the middle of the night? rolleyes.gif I'll never understand.

--------------------
LeaAnn, wife to Brian (05/21/2005)
Mommy to Hanna Marie (11/14/2003)
Mommy to Aubrey Lynn (05/01/2007)
Step-mommy to Desiree Ann (11/14/1995)
user posted image

My MySpace Page
PM
A&A'smommy
Posted: Jan 24 2008, 01:01 PM
Quote Post

Praying For Spencer

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 243

emlaugh.gif emlaugh.gif Men they just can't say no to those baby girls!! love2.gif tongue.gif I hope tonight isn't TOO bad!!

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0158 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]