Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Starts with a bad cough
mysweetpeasWil&Wes
Posted: Feb 15 2007, 12:33 PM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,474

Anyone know a virus or other cold type thing that starts with a bad cough and then turns to a bit of a stuffy nose and diarhea? Wil started hacking pretty loudly last weekend. It would get worse at night, where I almost thought he couldn't catch his breath. Didn't sound like croup, but just raspy dry cough. But he didn't have any other symptoms. No fever or runny nose. So this week he still has it and he is a bit stuffy in his nose, but it isn't runny. He feels warm today, although only at 98.9, and his cheeks are RED, like chapped looking. He had diarhea after lunch too.

I'm sooooooo sick of us being sick, but this one seems new to me! Cough before cold just seems unusual. Anyone know what it could be?

--------------------
Rae SAHM to Wil (4) and Wesley (2) ~ Wife to Richard 10/20/01
user posted imageuser posted image
PMEmail Poster
MoonMama
Posted: Feb 16 2007, 10:33 PM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 4,927

Rae it sounds a lot like what Braedin and myself are getting over, other then the diarrhea. I went to the ped, there is definitely something going aroound. But Braed's ped said to watch him closely but for the most part it just hasto run its course (sp). But he is getting better thankfully but still sounds somewhat raspy when he breaths. Let me know if you go to the ped and hear anything different. I am still a bit worried about Braedin. unsure.gif
PM
ediep
Posted: Feb 17 2007, 05:07 AM
Quote Post

Jason's mommy

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 81

actually that sounds like whay would happen to Jason when he starting cutting molars

--------------------
~*~*~*~Edie, Jason 9/23/02, and Emma 11/19/06~*~*~*~

user posted image

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take trolls and violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators! Report a troll post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post
PMAOLYahoo

Hillbilly Housewife
Posted: Feb 17 2007, 08:27 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 89

I don't know what it is... but I have it. I don't have diarhea though. In the span of 3 days, I've had the chills, fevers, big nasty dry coughs... the las tnight my nose was so stuffed up that this morning when I woke up both nostrils were clogged up with dry snot and my whole mouth was sooo dry...my lips are chapped.

--------------------
The richest people don't have the best of everything, they make the best of everything.

user posted image

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators! Report a post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail Poster
mysweetpeasWil&Wes
Posted: Feb 19 2007, 08:27 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 1,474

QUOTE (ediep @ Feb 17 2007, 08:07 AM)
actually that sounds like whay would happen to Jason when he starting cutting molars

I never thought of that! Could be!

But now Wesley and I both have it, so it must be just a bad cold that Wil gave to us. I'm taking them both in today because it's been over a week for Wil (still coughing) and Wesley vomitted and is really stuffy this morning. He has a goopy eye too. I'm just stuffed up and achy feeling (for the 5th time since December!). We can't seem to get a break lately. I use hand sanitizer ALLLLLLL the time and yet we still get sick! growl.gif

--------------------
Rae SAHM to Wil (4) and Wesley (2) ~ Wife to Richard 10/20/01
user posted imageuser posted image
PMEmail Poster

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0120 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]