Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Every mum should have this with little ones!
Lara001
Posted: Nov 9 2006, 05:09 PM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,319

Little Ben was very sick with runny nose again. As he is young baby, it happens really often. We tried so many things to help him sleeping through the night, but nothing was a real help. On a weekend we went for a big walk to the park where we met with one of my class mate after 3years. That was awesome to see her again. She was wondering why I don't use the BABY VAC nasal aspirator for Ben. She said that will help heaps, Ben will sleep well, eat well, and breath well. I was a bit confused as I never heard about this BABY VAC thing. She gave me the website she ordered, so at night I had a closer look on their website. First time I said for my husband that is an idiot thing, I can't imagine I would use this, but when I watched that short video on the website I realized that is something probably will really help for Ben and for us to have a great time even with runny nose. So I ordered, and since we got it I keep ask myself WHY I didn't have it earlier, so Ben and US smile.gif would have a restless free period with the bugs, flu, colds etc. Ben was 4months old when he had his first antibiotic treatment with middle ear infection. Since we use this vac thing we could forget what is a middle ear infection, and no more antibiotics! He is now 8months old and a very cute little man smile.gif I thought some other mums may suffering with restless nights and runny nose for their babies, so just tell to the world this is great help! I ordered from www.babyvac.co.nz and paid by PayPal system, and after 8days we received our own Baby Vac. Since I bought some of my friend ordered too and they are amazed too. I found this team really helpful even after my order. I always had question and they always answered me smile.gif Last time we went for a holiday and automatically I put the baby vac in the handbag, and my husband was laughing that how much I horrified when I first read about now I can't go anywhere without smile.gif
PMEmail Poster

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0139 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]