Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> to julie and others about ovulation kits
Guest_angelhair
Posted: Mar 11 2004, 12:10 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

julie, I read your post and you can also find them on the internet sometimes in bulk for cheaper. I bought 10 days worth of ovulation predictor kits for 11.90 including shipping and handling. good luck and let me know when af comes! we can be ovulating buddies togather!ha ha ha
Julie (jem0622)
Posted: Mar 12 2004, 08:55 AM
Quote Post

Unregistered

I had read that you could get them in bulk online for cheaper. I'll have to look into that. Thanks! I'm on CD 38 and STILL no AF. What a hag!

Julie

wavey.gif
angelhair- message for julie
Posted: Mar 12 2004, 09:56 AM
Quote Post

Unregistered

julie, have you thought about getting a blood test from the doctor? sometimes preg tests may not detect the hcg hormone but a blood test will defenitely tell. also, are you usually pretty regular? I ask because I remember one month I skipped and cvs loved my wallett because I took at least 8 tests and bfn, had to have af jump started with provear but was regular after that. I would make a appt if af does not come in a couple of days and see what they say. please keep me posted.

Julie (jem0622)
Posted: Mar 12 2004, 12:14 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

I've thought about a bloodtest, but not sure I want to do that. Will wait a little longer. I did wipe once today and there was brown discharge. Sorry, TMI. And no bright red. Nothing since that one episode. One gal in my office told me that is all that I would see b/c I was having so many anxiety attacks that I just wouldn't have a period like my usual this month. I'm clueless.

Julie

nuts.gif
angelhair reply to julie
Posted: Mar 12 2004, 04:18 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

while stress can cause a af to skip I doubt that what your coworker said was true in that anxiety was the cause. it is natural to be concerned. do not worry about tmi with me. you might get af in a couple of days because sometimes it starts as brownish. when did you last take a test just curious. I to had one day when I spotted and then stopped and got af two days later. I understand your anxiety though. there is a great site called american fertility homepage that you can ask a doctor general questions about concerns and he posts back a answer, just type in american fertility homepage and see what pops up. good luck

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0194 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]