Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> feeling better, thanks everyone for bearing with me
angelhair
Posted: Sep 16 2004, 09:09 AM
Quote Post

Bronze Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 247

today I was in such pain and I prayed that God would get me through it and he gave me two thoughts to focus on. 1. he promises that he would not give me more then I could bear. just for me, I thought maybe God was protecting me because having a baby right now may be more then I could handle financially( we are strapped) and emotionally . also I could not bear it if the baby was born and then died and if the result monday showed a abnormality on monday that was incompatable with life, then that would have been more then I could bear. also God plan is to prosper me and not harm me and who knows? God wants only the best for me and I have to hang onto that. sometimes I get maoments of clarity that helps comfort me through this pain. love ya lots dee

--------------------
png" border=0>baby
PMEmail Poster
ediep
Posted: Sep 16 2004, 10:36 AM
Quote Post

Jason's mommy

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 81

Oh I am so glad that you are beginning to heal, I have thought of you often. I am happy that you faith is getting you through this. Just remember that everything happens for a reason. Please take care, I hope you get some answers soon. grouphug.gif grouphug.gif grouphug.gif

--------------------
~*~*~*~Edie, Jason 9/23/02, and Emma 11/19/06~*~*~*~

user posted image

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take trolls and violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators! Report a troll post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post
PMAOLYahoo
Josie83
Posted: Sep 16 2004, 11:20 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 622

I'm glad that you have help from god to get throught this time, He will see you right I'm sure. I totally agree with the philosophy that God will only give you what He knows you can handle . . . I'm thinking of you xx
PMEmail Poster

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0076 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]