Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> so much pain, everyone helps so much just by listening
Posted: Sep 11 2004, 10:29 AM
Quote Post

Unregistered

I cannot get away from this pain. posting here helps because it gives me a oulet. I might keep a journal to write down my thoughts. every day I wake up with a feeling of complete empitiness and a ache in my soul. went yard saling with a friend and there was a lot of baby stuff, which I never really saw when I went yardsaling before. happened to catch it this time. I pray to God to help me with this grief because I do not know how to let go. my dh wants no more children and I cannot close that door, it hurts to much. sometimes everything hurts to much. to be able to post here is a blessing thank you. by the way I wrote in the other post. the big brother t shirt you ladies were right. in my grief sometimes I do not hink clearly. instead I got a shirt for myself with a picture of me and my son with a caption that reads gods gift my son is now a little over two and a half. love dee.
New Mommy
Posted: Sep 11 2004, 10:33 AM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 725

Everything will work out for you and God has a plan. Don't give up or lose hope.

--------------------
New mom to Ashton Patrick

Lilypie Baby Days

daisyPath Anniversary
PMEmail Poster
mummy2girls
Posted: Sep 11 2004, 12:12 PM
Quote Post

Thinking of you Spencer!

Group: Members
Member No.: 156

Oh dee..I am so sorry you are feeling this.. and going through this again! The t-shirt of you and your son is a very beautiful idea. You know seeing all that baby stuff after the loss of your child is something i can relate too hun! It seemed that after i lost Jordan i saw newborns and pregnant ladies EVERYWHERE! It was so hard. I am sending you those books on the 15th...so please know that i didnt forget to send them.

I know its hard to believe now but the pain will get easier to handle it will still be there but youll just learn to handle the pain better as the months and years go by... (((HUGS)))

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMSN

Maddie&EthansMom
Posted: Sep 11 2004, 05:32 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 235

Dee-My heart goes out to you. Please come here anytime and do not stop posting. A journal would be a good idea. Don' t lose hope sweetie. I hope the counseling does some good. I think it is strong of you to do that for your marriage and your son. He is a gift from God and such a blessing. Hang in there and remember that we are always here for you. grouphug.gif
PMEmail Poster

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0089 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]