Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> tomorrow going to have a d and c, d and c mentioned
Guest_angelhair
Posted: Jul 25 2004, 06:32 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

not bleeding at all and cervix is still closed, cervical mucus and breasts are fuller and sore, but levels are dropping. if no bleeding by tomorow have to go through the pain of seeing the ultrasound with the baby gone and then getting a d and c. I am so numd and in shock, cannot think or feel. taking birth control for a couple of months then may get a test where they can retrieve eggs after fertilized and do genetic testing on the eggs. if any are not genetically abnormal, have a great shot at successful preg since all my miscarriages were due to genetic breakdown of each egg. am also going to a counsler that deals especially with infertility and los to heal and get better. I think about eeveryone all the time
mummy2girls
Posted: Jul 25 2004, 06:43 PM
Quote Post

Thinking of you Spencer!

Group: Members
Member No.: 156

Oh Hun ((((HUGS)))) I am so sorry. I dont know what to say...I am in shock still. Ive been thinking about you everyday and hopeing you are doing ok despite all of this. I just wish and hope you will be able to have a baby to hold and love soon. I have no idea the pain of what you are going through as i have never had a miscarriage. But i know your pain of losing a child. If you need to talk please email me.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMSN
kimberley
Posted: Jul 25 2004, 08:12 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 249

grouphug.gif grouphug.gif i am so sorry you have to go through all of this too. i also had to have one last ultrasound with my angel and it was devastating. bawling.gif if you can, request a private room and have DH or other family there for support. i wish i could be there with you. my thoughts and prayers are still with you. God bless and stay strong.

--------------------
user posted image mama to Jacob, James, Jade, Kaleigh and Riley!!
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted image

The Administrators of Parenting Club take violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators. Report a post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail Poster

Guest_angelhair
Posted: Jul 26 2004, 12:56 AM
Quote Post

Unregistered

thank you so much ladies it means a lot to me. I have been on my knees a lot begging God for a miracule for this one, but I also ask that he give me the strength to go through this because i know he will. I know he cannot give it to me if it is not in my best intereast and for my good. I know he wants to protect me and he sees the bigger picture. I am calm this morning and i know it is because ogf prayer, both mine and others. please continue to pray. love very much dee
ctymom
Posted: Jul 26 2004, 02:27 AM
Quote Post

**Insert Catchy Title**

Member No.: 508

I'm very sorry you are going through all this. My thoughts and prayers are with you. grouphug.gif

Pamela

--------------------
user posted image
::My Angel Jason::My Baby's Journal::Erica's Modeling Portfolio ::
---------------------------
In Loving Memory of Jason Lee <3 <3 BereavedParents.com::.
---------------------------
GoPhotography.com
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOLYahoo
aspenblue1
Posted: Jul 26 2004, 03:21 AM
Quote Post

Isabella and Kyrsten

Member No.: 68

grouphug.gif I am so sorry. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

--------------------
Carrie Mommy to Isabella 09/06/2002 and Kyrsten 06/27/2005

user posted image

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take trolls and violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators! Report a troll post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN
MommyToAshley
Posted: Jul 26 2004, 03:45 AM
Quote Post

Happy Spring!

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 2

grouphug.gif grouphug.gif grouphug.gif

I am so sorry, I wish I could do or say something to help you through this. I will continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers. grouphug.gif

--------------------
Dee Dee , Mommy to:
Ashley Marie 9/05/02
Joshua Lee 2/03/00 (Our Angel in Heaven)

user posted imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
jem0622
  Posted: Jul 26 2004, 03:54 AM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Member No.: 105

You will be in my prayers today. I hope that you get some answers soon.

HUGS

PMEmail Poster
amynicole21
Posted: Jul 26 2004, 03:59 AM
Quote Post

Mmmm. Ice cream!

Member No.: 69

Keeping you in my thoughts, Dee. We're all here for you grouphug.gif

--------------------
user posted image

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators. Report a violation using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahoo
Guest_micah
Posted: Sep 17 2004, 08:12 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

I'm so sorry for your loss. I had a D&C 2 1/2 yrs ago when my baby died at 4 months. I will keep you in my thoughts & prayer. I know the heartache & pain you are going through. I also know yhat no words really feel comforting when you ache so much, but know you are being thought of & prayed for.

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0274 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]