Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> How many days do you wear a bra before
Bamamom
Posted: Sep 18 2007, 11:26 AM
Quote Post

Changing lives one diaper at a time since 2006

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,297

I wear mine 2-3 days unless I leak. Towels get used for 2-3 days as well.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
bawoodsmall
Posted: Sep 18 2007, 12:09 PM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,464

QUOTE (grapfruit @ Sep 17 2007, 12:38 PM)
I use a towel for a while (to answer my own question). Tim REFUSES to use a towel twice (probably just to be a PITA) growl.gif Little does he know after he goes to work I hang them up to dry and refold his towel and put it on top of the pile so he uses it again! tongue.gif

I thought about it and I probably wear one 4 days, maybe not in a row, but at a stretch. I usually snift them to make sure they don't smell. laugh.gif I hang mine to dry too, so I usually like to stretch out washings if possible.

OMG CASEY THAT IS GENIUS! Dh wont use the towel twice. He is so paranoid about mildew. He says everything smells like mildew. The bra situation. Twice is all I can do and I kinda feel gross doing it. I also dont have very many I like so they have to stretch. Speaking of that has anyone actually got fitted. Can I ask that or am i supposed to start a new thread? I seriously dont know

--------------------
user posted image[/IMG]
PMEmail Poster
My2Beauties
Posted: Sep 27 2007, 12:00 PM
Quote Post

My Baby Girls!!!

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 467

I use my bras probably 2-3 times sometimes 4 times without washing blush.gif I have 2-3 comfortable bras that I can wear more often than others so some of them go a long time without being washed because I may wear them only once in a blue moon.

As far as towels we wash them after every use. We have a lot of towels in our house so we usually never run out, we probably have 2-3 loads worth of towels (and we have that oversized washer and dryer set). I will say this, towels do stink very badly if you leave them sit out after being used, so this is why I wash them.

--------------------
LeaAnn, wife to Brian (05/21/2005)
Mommy to Hanna Marie (11/14/2003)
Mommy to Aubrey Lynn (05/01/2007)
Step-mommy to Desiree Ann (11/14/1995)
user posted image

My MySpace Page
PM

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2]  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0219 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]