Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> My pregnancy...a question for all
SaraHendren
Posted: Mar 20 2006, 02:59 PM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,452

Hello all,
I'm new to this board, and am looking for anyone who has experienced something similar to what I have.
I am 6 weeks pregnant, this is my 3rd pregnancy in a year and a half. My first pregnancy ended shortly after 7 weeks, and my second pregnancy ended at 12 though I was told the baby stopped growing at 7 weeks and had no heartbeat when I went in for my ultrasound. It was terrible. When I discussed options with my doctor for my next pregnancy he suggested progesterone treatments.

Two months after my second miscarriage I got pregnant again. Right away from the day I had a positive test (about 5 weeks) I started Prometrium, I take it twice a day. The problem is, I do not have morning sickness or nausea, nor had I ever had it in my first 2 pregnancies. I do not have breast tenderness, only at sometimes my nipples are sore. The only thing I notice that is different is that on a daily basis almost I get stomach cramps and some abdominal cramps in my side, along with lower back pain. I also get dizzy from time to time, but I'm not sure if this is from the Prometrium or not. I do not have my first doctor's appointment until Friday 3/24 and until then am just wondering if anyone else feels this way/has had this happen with a successful pregnancy. I would hate to have to go through this all over again and deal with the heartache, but then again I'd do anything to have a child.

Thank you for your input and much love,
Sara
PMEmail Poster
PrairieMom
Posted: Mar 20 2006, 03:07 PM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Member No.: 2,561

I'm so sorry that you are having so much trouble. I don't have any experieance with losses and all that, but I wanted to know that someone was out here listening. i hope you get some answers. hug.gif
PM
Buckles&Chains
Posted: Mar 25 2006, 05:48 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 3,350

I didn't have morning sickness with my second pregnancy and it started fairly late with my first.
We all have different symptoms, the only thing I would be concerned about is your cramps.
Good luck!

--------------------
DS (3 years)
TTC Baby #2 ~~ 1st month!
PMEmail Poster

Mommy2Isabella
Posted: Mar 25 2006, 07:47 PM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Member No.: 3,075

I don't have your same condition. Though we had what we suspected was a m/c shortly before we got pregnant. I had never had a period before and was having some bleeding and HORRID CRAMPING!

Though, I have had some cramping in my pregnancy, some of it could be due to the stretching of your uterus, which sounds crazy for not being that far along. But that is what my doctor told me. I was about 3 1/2 months along and I had some cramping, which we later found out were contractions.

Though, morning sickness and I were BEST FRIENDS in the first 3 months!!! And my breasts were as sore as ANYTHING! Everyone has different symptoms!

--------------------
Jessica
Wife to Salvador 12.23.05
Mommy to
Isabella 8.8.06 & Isaia 1.2.08 & Ian 8.28.09
PMEmail Poster
NEWMOM05
Posted: Mar 25 2006, 09:18 PM
Quote Post

Silver Member

Member No.: 3,294

I had a m/s then got pg about a yr. later. I took prometrium during my sec preg and it worked. I didn't have breast tenderness, just the nipple stuff that you did, but I sure had morning sickness. What is your diet? If you have a lot of wheat in your diet, then you won't get morn. sickness. Be thankful for that. I know lots of women that have had successful pgs and no morning sickness. Good luck

Stick baby stick baby.gif baby.gif baby.gif

--------------------
Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com

Lilypie Baby Ticker
PMEmail Poster
ashtonsmama
Posted: Mar 25 2006, 10:59 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

I can't really say from personal experience, but good luck...hope it all works out and ends in a healthy pregnancy and baby. I'll be praying that your doc appt. goes really well. Keep me updated.

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0108 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]